Grown Up

*Quinn's POV*

It's been 8 months since I've had Tyler,and he was already 6 years old!!We even had to buy him new clothes every two months!But overall he was an excellent child,and he never gave us any trouble.

He actually looks like the little boy from my dream,which kind of creeped me out!

But overall I was chill about it.Ariana and Ashton have started dating along with Jennifer and Michael.I was honestly happy that they've found lovers.Calum was the only one left to find one.

But right now,I was getting ready to take Tyler to the dentist to get braces."Muma,do I have to?"Tyler asked."Yes honey,you have to get braces.But when your done I'll buy you a video game ok?"I asked.He smiled widely and nodded.

He always reminded me of the boys in all kinds of ways.He had Luke's hair and eyes,and he has Luke's laugh.He loves animals just as much as Calum loves them.He loves to play video games,especially Pokemon.

He also loves to play the drums,and I just figured out that Ashton loves to do the same."Do you have your shoes on?"I asked."Yes."He said."Ok,let's go."I grabbed his hand gently and walked downstairs with him.

I grabbed my phone,Calum's car keys,and walked outside.Tyler climbed into the backseat,and I got into the drivers seat."Do you wanna listen to Somewhere New?"I asked.

Tyler nodded violently.I smiled and put it in.Luke,Calum,Ashton,and Michael made four original songs and placed them on a CD.They called the EP Somewhere New,and Tyler has been begging them to publish it out to the world.

They've been thinking about it,but they're not to sure yet.I heard Tyler singing along,and his singing voice was actually not that bad for a six year old.I started up the car and drove off towards the dentist.

*30 minutes later*

"Tyler!"I dentist called out."Can you come with me?"Tyler asked as he pulled at my hand."Sure honey."I said.I stood up,held his hand and followed the dentist.

We walked into a small room,and Tyler sat down on a chair."So your son will be getting braces today,correct?"The dentist asked."Yes."I said."Ok,you'll have to leave the room for about 45 minutes or less."She said.

I nodded."Muma.."Tyler said as he reached out for me."Honey,it'll be ok."I said as I held his hand.I kissed his forehead,and he smiled."It'll be over soon ok?"I asked.

He nodded.I let go of his hand,and I walked out of the room.My phone started to ring,so of course I answered it.

Quinn:Hello?

Luke:Hey Quinn,where's Tyler?Is he with you?

Quinn:He's with me,I had to take him to the dentist appointment he had remember?

Luke:Oh yeah yeah,I remember.I just called to check on you and Tyler.Is he ok?

Quinn:He's fine honey,don't worry.After his appointment I promised him a video game,so we'll be stopping by Game Stop before we come back home.

Luke:Ok,I gotta go.The boys and I are gonna mess around with our instruments and practice a little bit.Bye,love you.

Quinn:Ok,bye Luke.Love you too.

Luke:*hangs up*

I put my phone away and sat down in the waiting room.I just started texting Jennifer while I was waiting for Tyler.

*35 minutes later*

"Mrs.Valentine,you can come see your son now."The dentist said.I smiled,stood up,and followed her.I walked into the room Tyler was in,and he had a mirror in his hand while smiling.

"Hey honey."I said as I bent down in front of him."How do you feel?"I asked."Pretty good,it didn't hurt as much as I thought.I actually like them too."He said while smiling.

"See,I told you."I said while pinching his cheeks."Mum.."He whined.I giggled and let go of him."Ok,so here are things that he can't do while having his braces.He can't eat any sticky things such as gum.He can't have things that will get stuck in the wire such as popcorn and chips either."She said.

"What?!"Tyler shouted."Shh,honey be quiet."I said firmly.He sighed and looked down."Just eat soft foods,and make sure he doesn't eat anything hard."She added.I nodded.

"But you two can go home.Have a nice day."She said."Ok,you too.Come on Tyler."I said.He put the mirror down and slid down from the chair.

He grabbed my hand,and we walked out of the room.We walked out of the building,and we got back into the car."You ready to go to Game Stop?"

"Yeah!"Tyler squealed.I giggled and played Gotta Get Out from the EP Somewhere New.I started the car and drove off.

*1 hour later*

"Guys!We're home!"I called out.I didn't here an answer.I walked through the kitchen with Tyler by my side.I saw a note on the fridge,so I read it of course:

'Went out shopping for some food.The boys came with me so they could choose what things they wanted.We'll be home in an hour.

Your Babe;)'

'Oh god..'I thought while laughing."Your Uncles went out to go grocery shopping.They'll be back soon."I said."Ok,can you play Pokemon Combat with me?" "Sure."I said while smiling.

{I think that's what the game is called. If not I'm sorry😬}

We went back into the living room,and I put the game into the XBox One.I tossed Tyler a controller,and I took one for myself.We started playing the game,and I was liking it so far to be honest.

A/N That was it for this chapter!!I hope you enjoyed it!!Leave a Vote,and leave a comment if you have any questions😛❤️

STAY TUNED MY LITTLE EMOS☠💜ilysm