Home Sweet Home

*Quinn's POV*

"Take it easy guys."The doctors said.We all nodded.Calum and I made our way out of the room with our crutches,and Michael rolled out of the room in his wheelchair.Surprisingly,he could push it himself,but Ashton stayed behind him just in case.

Luke was behind me,making sure I didn't fall.Once we made it outside,we went over to Liz's car since she came to pick us up.Ashton folded up Michael's wheelchair,and Luke helped Michael in the car.Calum and I placed out crutches in the trunk,and Calum helped me into the car.

Calum had crutches only because his leg was partially fractured.He could still walk ok though.He placed me in the car,and he sat down next to me.Luke sat down on the left side of me,and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Ashton had to sit down on Calum's lap since there weren't enough seats.Michael sat down in the front,and he let out a long breath."You ok Michael?"I asked.He smiled and nodded.

"You wanna move back in with me?"Luke asked."I was thinking..."I started."Would you like to move in with the boys and I?"I asked.He smiled and nodded."Sure.."He said.

"Well,Luke is finally out of the house.Looks like it's just Molly and I."Liz said.We all laughed.Liz smiled,and she cranked up the car and drove off.

*20 minutes later*

We pulled up in front of Calum,Ashton,and Michael's house.Calum helped me out of the car,and he got our crutches out of the trunk.I took mine and placed them under my arms along with Calum.

Ashton unfolded Michael's wheelchair and helped Michael sit down."I'm gonna go back to the house.I'm gonna pack up my things and come back here.It'll take about an out or less."Luke said.

We all nodded.He came up to me and pecked my lips."I'll see you later."He mumbled.I smiled and nodded.He got back into the car with his mum,and she pulled off.

We all made our way inside,and we were greeted by Zeus and Rosa.I smiled.Ashton helped Michael lay down on the couch,and Michael let out a groan in pain.I made my way over to him and sat down on the floor.

I carefully pushed myself up and sat down on the couch.I held his hand,and he squeezed it softly and smiled weakly."Ashton,c-can you get some Advil?"Michael asked.Ashton nodded and went into the kitchen.

"You feel ok Mikey?"I asked."Eh..."I said."My stomach is hurting...Like,a lot."He said.I lifted up his shirt,and the stitched up area was SUPER RED!

A tear slipped down my cheek because it was my fault that he got stabbed.It was my fault that he had to go through this pain."I should've been the one to get stabbed..."I mumbled as I bit my lip.

"Love,d-don't cry."Michael choked out as he wiped away my tear.More tears came down my cheeks,and he wiped those away too."Y-You wouldn't be in this mess...I-If you didn't j-jump in front of me--"

Michael placed his finger against my lips,but his finger messed around with my lips."Really Michael?"I asked as he kept on messing with my lips.

I bit down on his finger playfully and softly.He laughed and pulled his finger out of my mouth.Ashton came back with the Advil and water,and Michael took it quickly.

"Can I go up to my room?"Michael asked.Ashton nodded.Ashton placed his arm over his shoulder,and he helped him stand up.He helped Michael upstairs,and I just sat there with only Calum in the room.

But he was sleeping happily,so I didn't bother him.I grabbed my crutches and made my way up the stairs.One of my crutches suddenly slipped,and I tumbled down the stairs.

Once I was at the bottom,and cried and just sat there.My leg and stomach started to hurt badly,and I think they were bleeding too."Quinn..."I heard Calum groan as he sat up.

He looked over at me,and his eyes widened.He got up and limped over to me,and he came down by my side."Oh my god..."He mumbled as he examined my wounds.

"ASHTON!!!"Calum yelled.Ashton ran down the stairs,and he quickly came by my side."Can you take her up to her room?I'm sorry that we're asking for things a lot but--" "I'll do it,I don't mind Cal."Ashton said.

Ashton helped me up,and he helped me walk up the stairs.Ashton also helped Calum since Calum wanted to keep an eye out for me.Once we were at the top of the stairs,Ashton led Calum and I into my room.

He laid me down on my bed,and Calum sat down next to me."If you need anything,just let me know."Ashton said.Calum and I nodded."Thanks..."I said.Ashton nodded and walked out of the room.

He closed the door behind him,leaving Calum and I in silence.I groaned as my leg started to ache even more.Calum held my hand and laid down with me."Can I ask you something?"Calum asked.I nodded.

"Why do you wear shades all the time?"He asked.I bit my lip and looked down.'He's my dad...So I might as well tell him.'I thought.I sighed and looked up at him.

"Please,don't run off..."I mumbled."I won't love."He said while smiling.I took off my shades revealing my pitch black eyes.My canine teeth started to sharpen,and that's when Calum's eyes widened.

"Are you a vampire?"He asked."No.."I mumbled as a tear slipped down my cheek."Love,don't cry.I'm not scared,I was just asking."He said as he hugged me softly.

I hugged him back and smiled."I love you daddy..."I mumbled."I love you too.."He mumbled back.I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

A/N Now Calum,aka Quinn's "dad" knows about her secret.When will she tell the other boys?!

STAY TUNED💜☠💜ilysm