Slaghetti Kiss...

*Quinn's POV*

Luke and I walked into his room,and lets just say that it was pretty big!His room was really upgraded,and it looked absolutely amazing.His walls were white,and his bed spreads were also white.

He had a huge flat screen TV with an XBox One and a Wii connected to it.I could tell that he had a King sized bed,and he had a nice dresser across the room.I saw that he had a guitar in the corner of his room,and it was actually cool."Quinn?"Luke asked as he snapped his fingers in my face.

"Oh,uh yeah?"I asked."You can take your shoes off and sit down on my bed if you'd like."He said.I blushed and smiled.I took off my shoes and sat down on his soft white bed.I placed my legs up on the bed,and it was actually quite comfortable.

My room was a bit of the opposite of his.I had a TV with a big box sticking out of the back of it.I did have a PS3 before my parents died,and it still works surprisingly.My walls were beige,and I had black bed spreads on my bed.I also had a dresser across my room,but I don't have a musical instrument in my room.

"Wanna start eating?"Luke asked.I nodded and turned around to face him.He started playing All About You by McFly,causing me to smile.I picked up a fork and started eating the spaghetti with Luke.

I picked up a napkin and wiped off my mouth,but Luke suddenly snickered."What?"I asked as I swallowed my food."Your so clean.You tend to stay as fresh as possible."He said while smiling.I giggled and shrugged."I'm just like that..."I mumbled while blushing.

He chuckled and took another bite.I did the same,and gladly we didn't have the same noodle."So you like McFly?"He asked.I nodded."I only like their song All About You.The rest...Not so much to be honest."I said as I wiped my mouth off.

"Same."He said.I giggled.We both took a bit of spaghetti out of the bowl,and I looked behind me because I heard the door open slightly.I saw Zeus,Rosa,and Molly skip into the room and lay down on the floor.I smiled.

My upper body was being pulled towards something,causing me to look up at Luke.He was looking down,but a noodle was in each of our mouths.'Should I?'I thought.

Luke looked up at me,and his cheeks heated up harshly.I just kept going for it,and I could tell that Luke was doing the same.We leaned in,and soon our lips touched,and I felt s jolting spark rush through my body.

I placed my hand on the back of his head,and I felt his hand rest on my jaw.I suddenly felt Luke slurp my noodle out of my mouth,and I pulled away from him and gave him a 'really?' look.

He chuckled and ate the noodle."That was my noodle."I whined."It's gone now."He said.I rolled my eyes and giggled."You can take off your shades since we're alone.Well,my shades really but you know what I mean."He said.

I shrugged,took them off and set them down in front of me just in case Mrs.Hemmings comes in.I looked down and sighed."What's wrong love?"He asked.

"Everything to me is usually dark all the time because I wear shades,I'm not really used to things being so bright. And I'm still scared to expose myself like this because I feel like people would run away from me."I said."Well I didn't."I heard Luke say.

I looked up at him and smiled.He smiled back and leaned cowards.I closed my eyes,but his lips never connected with my lips.They touched my eyes,and I felt tears building up."Be yourself..."He mumbled."I will...For you.."I mumble back.

I kissed his soft lips roughly,and his lips soon started to move with mine.I heard one of the dogs groan,causing Luke and I to laugh into the kiss and pull away.

A song from Luke's phone started playing,and I've never heard of it but I actually like the song.Luke and I kept on eating and talking,and his phone suddenly went off.I looked at it,and I saw a message that caused me to shake slightly.

Arzalea:I'll come back for you Luke and make you mine again...😘

Luke rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone.After a few more seconds,he clicked it off and put it down.I felt a tear of fear slip down my cheek,and Luke wiped it away quickly.

"Shh,it's ok."He mumbled as he rested his hand on my cheek.My phone suddenly buzzed,and I took it out and looked at it.

Unknown:I'm gonna come for you and beat your a**.You took Luke away from me,and now I'm gonna kill you FOR GOOD this time.

I dropped my phone on Luke's bed,and it felt like everything in my body stopped in fear.Luke placed the bowl of the left over food on a small table next to his bed,and he pulled me close.I started crying,and I suddenly heard loud thunder outside.

It started pouring rain,and I just kept on crying into Luke's chest.His grip suddenly changed,and I started to feel warmer than I was.I opened my eyes,and I noticed that Luke was in his wolf form.

I smiled slightly and snuggled into his fur.He placed one of his paws on top of me and softly pulled me closer to him,causing me to blush.I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep in Luke's arms.

A/N I would keep this to myself,but I can't hold it in!!!!

"I started crying,and I suddenly heard loud thunder outside."

Does that ring a bell???!?!?🙈🙈
Thx for reading my books!!!Stay tuned for tomorrow's update😘😍💖👏ily