Dreaming...

*Quinn's POV*

'I was laying down on a bed that looked nothing like mine,but it was something that I've always wanted.I was in a bedroom with galaxies about me,and my bed was purple with either pink or purple pillows.

I was in a bedroom with galaxies about me,and my bed was purple with either pink or purple pillows

I smiled and looked around.I suddenly saw the bedroom door open,and I saw Luke with a flannel on.But it was unbuttoned revealing his six pack,causing me to blushed harshly.

He came up to me and hovered over me.He kissed me roughly,and of course I kissed back the same way.I started grinding my crotch against Luke's thigh,causing me to grip on his shirt and moan softly.Luke slowly unbuttoned my shirt while kissing me,causing me to get slightly impatient.

I started to unbutton my own shirt since Luke was taking too long.He laugh into the kiss.He took off his shirt and threw it across the room,and I did the same with mine."Let me love you..."He whispered

*Luke's POV*

I woke up,hearing light moaning coming from in front of me.I opened my eyes and looked up,and I saw that Quinn was gripping onto the sheets and moaning lightly."Luke...."She moaned.I blushed harshly.

'Don't tell me that we're getting busy in the dream...'I thought.As much as I would like to do it with her,I'm not ready yet.I don't want to rush into things either.I noticed that my head was on her bare stomach,causing me to blush even more.

I sat up and sat down on her thigh.I shook her slightly,but she didn't wake up."Quinn...Wake up baby..."I whispered.Her eyes fluttered opened,and her cheeks heated up instantly."You ok?"I asked.

She nodded no."What happened?I saw that you were gripping onto the sheets of your bed."I said as I wiggled my eyebrows.I knew she was dreaming of me,but I just wanted to see what she would say.

"Just a dream...Nothing important."She said while blushing even more."It was about a guy wasn't it?"I asked trying to make her confess."Y-Yes..."She stuttered."Who was it?"I asked."I-Uh..."She stuttered."Just tell me."I said while smiling.

She sighed and looked down."It was about you..."She said while looking down."Why do you look sad about it?It was about me right?"I asked."Yeah,but it was....Um,it was different..."She said while looking down."I think I know how different it was..."I said while hovering over her.

She laid back down and blushed harshly.I kissed her neck,and I moved down to her chest."Luke whatever your middle name is Hemmings.Your pushing it too far lad."She said.I laughed and kissed her face nonstop.

Zeus walked up to us and licked our cheeks."Two can play it that way."I said.I turned into a wolf and started licking Quinn,and Zeus did the same.She laughed uncontrollably and tried to push our heads away from her.

After a few more seconds,we stopped licking her,and I turned back into my human form.She wiped her face off with her sleeve,and then she sat up and looked into my eyes.She kissed my lips softly,and I of course kissed her back.

"You play too much..."She mumbled against my lips."I'm known for that.."I mumbled against hers.She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck.She laid down on top of me,and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Zeus suddenly barked,causing Quinn and I to look him.Zeus and Rosa were standing next to their food bowls,and Quinn chuckled and got off of me.I pouted.She grabbed their food and poured it into their bowls,and when she was done they started eating.

She put the food bags away and laid back down next to me."Can you take off your shades?"I asked."Why?"She asked."So I can see your eyes."I said.

She smiled slightly and took them off,revealing her pitch black eyes.I smiled.My phone suddenly started ringing.I looked at it,and it was Michael.I answered it.

Luke:Hello?

Michael:Hey,where are you?We're at your house but Liz said that you weren't here.

Luke:I'm at Quinn's house.

Michael:I thought she didn't want anyone with her.

Luke:Well I kind of let myself in because I climbed through her window.She didn't want anyone to come because she was super sick.When I say sick,I mean sick!But you can come over if it's ok with Quinn.*looks at Quinn*

Quinn:*nods*

Luke:*puts Michael on speaker*

Michael:Can we come?

Quinn:You guys can come.You can sleep over if you'd like.

The boys plus Luke:*squeals*

Quinn:*laughs*

Calum:Put it on FaceTime!

Quinn:No!!I look ugly.

Luke:It's on FaceTime.

Quinn:*hides under the covers*

Michael:Stop hiding Quinn,you probably look great like always.But we'll be over soon,we just need to pack up some clothes.Byee

Luke:Bye*hangs up*

"Quinn,you can stop hiding now."I said.She suddenly hugged me tightly,and I felt her boobs pressing against my chest.I blushed harshly,but I hugged her back.

"What are we gonna do until the boys come?"I asked.She shrugged."I'm gonna go take a shower though,just to get freshened up before they come."She said.I smiled."Ok,I'll go by my house and pack up some clothes so I can sleep here with you and the boys."He said.I nodded,and we both pulled away.

I quickly kissed her cheek,and I saw that she blushed.I chuckled and went up to the window."And is it ok if Molly comes?"He asked."That's fine,she seems to love Zeus anyway."I said.

He nodded and jumped out of the window.I looked down,and he ran through the woods in his wolf form.I smiled.

I went into the bathroom,stripped down and started getting ready.I suddenly saw bottles of hair dye on my sink,but the ones that popped out at me were the black and purple ones because it reminded me of space.'Maybe a small change won't hurt...'

A/N WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE'S GONNA LOOK LIKE?!Purple with black highlights?Black with purple highlights?Black with purple on the tips?Comment down below so I can see what you think 😁💖ily