Not Your Fault

*Quinn's POV*

'I was running through a field full of flowers,and Luke was running after me.I laughed and started running faster.I then saw a little boy running by my side,and he was laughing too.

I then saw a little boy running by my side,and he was laughing too

"Muma,he's getting closer."He said while laughing.I tried to run faster,but I was tired.Luke grabbed me and spun me around,and I let out a yelp of excitement.

"TYLER HELP ME!!!"I shouted while laughing.He pulled Luke and I into a soft hug,and we all ended up falling on the flowers.

"I love you.."Tyler said."We love you too.."Luke and I said.

*Dream Over*

"Quinn...Baby girl,wake up.We have to go to school.."I heard Luke whisper."Baby please,go back to bed."I whined as I put the pillow over my head.

"Please.."Luke whined back as he kissed and sucked on my cheek nonstop.I giggled and sat up a little bit."Luke..."I groaned sleepily as I rubbed my eyes.

"Can we just skip school?"I asked."Calum's gonna make us go anyway.."Luke said.I whined even more and flopped my body back down on the bed.

"Do that again."Luke said."Why?"I asked."I just like the view."He said while adding a wink.I rolled my eyes and smiled slightly.

"But we have to get up right now."He said.I sighed but nodded."And by the way.."He started."Who's Tyler?"He asked.I rolled my eyes,giggled,and got up.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist,causing me to turn around and look at him."Who was he?"He asked."Luke you get so jealous easily.It was just a little boy with you and me,running through a field of flowers."I explained.

"Oh.."Luke mumbled as he let go of me."Yeah."I snapped.Luke looked slightly frightened,causing me to look down and quickly walk out of his room.

Zeus and Rosa followed behind me."Dumb hormones.."I grumbled to myself.We all walked into my room,and I closed the door behind me.I picked out:

  I went into the bathroom,started the shower and started getting ready for school

*15 minutes later/Luke's POV*

I suddenly heard a scream come from Quinn's room.I ran out of my room and ran into hers."Quinn?!"I shouted as I banged on her bathroom door."What happened?!"I added.

"I'M FAT!!!"She shouted.I let out a sigh and silently laughed to myself."Lemme see,it can't be that bad."I said.Calum,Michael,and Luke ran into the room in concern.

"It's ok."I mouthed.They let out a sigh of relief.Quinn suddenly opened the door,pulled me in the bathroom and slammed it back shut."Dude,I can't go to school with a baby bump.Everyones gonna laugh at me."She whimpered.

"Aw,baby.."I started as I hugged her.I pulled her closer because I felt her boobs press against my bare chest."Luke,I think I know what your doing."Quinn growled.

I chuckled and pulled away from her."But just wear a sweatshirt to school today."I said.She nodded."But um...Before I leave.."I mumbled as I reached for her towel.

"Luke.."She started."No."She said."Whyy?I just wanna see the bump."I whined.She rolled her eyes and chuckled."After school."She said.I squealed.

She giggled."But seriously,get out."She said."Yes ma'am."I said as I quickly walked out of the bathroom and closed the door."What happened?"Calum asked.

"She has a small baby bump,and she said that she was fat even though it's not that bad."I said."Luke it's bad,and now I'm fat because of you!"I heard Quinn shout.

"It's not that bad..."I mumbled as I looked down."It's all my fault.."I added."Luke no,it was an accident.You didn't mean it,did you?"Ashton asked."No,I didn't mean to.But now she'll be complaining over her bump that I made.And now she probably hates me.."I said as tears came into my eyes.

I saw Quinn walk out of the bathroom with a Batman sweatshirt and ripped jeans on."Luke..."She said as she hugged me tightly."As much as I hate my crazy hormones,and the fact that I have a dumb bump on my belly so early.I don't hate you,I love you."She said.

I smiled slightly and hugged her back."I love you too..."I mumbled."Don't blame yourself for anything...I agreed to it anyway,so it's not your fault."She mumbled.I shivered because her lips would graze against my stomach whenever she talked.

"I won't.."I said.We pulled away,and she happily trotted back into the bathroom.I let out a breath and smiled."See,no matter what you do,she'll still love you."Michael said.

I shrugged and nodded."Yeah.."I mumbled."I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU LUKE!"She shouted from the bathroom.I blushed while smiling uncontrollably.Butterflies erupted in my stomach as well.

"I'll always love you too."I said while fangirling like a 13 year old."Come on Luke,we still have to get ready for school."Calum said.I nodded and walked out of the room with the boys.

*20 minutes later/Quinn's POV*

I put on my black lipstick and my back earring,and then I walked out of the bathroom.I grabbed my black converse and slipped them on.I grabbed my book bag,made sure everything was in it,and then grabbed my phone.

I looked into the mirror,and saw that my eyes were still brown.I closed my eyes concentrated on them.After a few seconds,I opened them and looked back into the mirror.

My eyes were now black,so I placed my shades over them.'Just to be safe..'I thought.I fed Zeus and Rosa,and then I walked out of my bedroom.I jogged downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Calum placed three pieces of bacon on a napkin,and then handed it to me."Come on,everyone's in the car."He said.I nodded.

We walked out of the house,and we got into the car."Oh,and after school I have a surprise for you."Luke said as he squeezed my thigh."Hand off thigh."I growled.

He pouted but took his hand off of me."And ok,I can't wait to see what it is."I said.Luke smiled.Calum started the car and drove off.

A/N The worst part I guess for young girls getting preggers(Yes,I used your joke Kalum_Aliza_Hood ) is that they become "fat"😂💜STAY TUNED😛ilysm