Lunar Secrets

*Quinn's POV*

I stared at Luke's wolf form as his shiny black coat shined in the sun

I stared at Luke's wolf form as his shiny black coat shined in the sun."Th-That was you?Last night that was you?"I quickly asked as I stood up.Rosa and Zeus growled and backed away,but Luke gave them a look,and they suddenly calmed down.Molly was perfectly fine,and I guess she was used to it or something.

I went up to Luke,and he whimpered and looked down."I-I'm just a giant beast..."He whimpered.'They can talk?Cool!'I thought."No your not...Even if you think you are,you my gentle giant."I said as I hugged his neck and buried my face in his soft fur.

His head rested on my shoulder,and after a while we pulled away."Now."Luke started as he turned back into his human form."What's your secret?"He asked.

My body completely stopped,and I just started to fear that he would hate me."Come on,it can't be that bad."He said as he sat down by my side.I sighed and looked up at him.

"Everyone has a secret,and they can be pretty dark secrets...And some of them can be pretty scary..."I said."Please just show me,I won't run off.And I won't tell anyone as long as you don't tell anyone my secret."He said.

I let out shaky breath as tears came down my cheeks."Pl-Please...J-Just don't leave m-me..."I whimpered."I won't...I promise."He said.I took a deep breath,and I took off my shades,revealing my pitch black eyes.

I took a deep breath,and I took off my shades,revealing my pitch black eyes

He gasped as I felt my canine teeth becoming vampire sharp."Are you a vampire?"He asked."I-I dunno Luke...I don't crave people,and I eat normal food so...I don't think so.And they only form when I take my shades off."I said.

"Oh ok,and how did you get the eyes?"He asked."One night,this weird ghost came and pressed his thumbs against my eyes.I let out a scream,and my parents were alive at the time so they rushed into my room.They didn't turn on the light,and gladly they didn't because my eyes automatically turned black when the ghost pressed against my eyes.The pain went away,and I told my parents I was fine,and we all went back to sleep.When I woke up,I saw my black eyes.I wore these shades ever since that day."I said as I put my shades back on.

"How did you become a wolf?"I asked."I was born that way."He said."Oh,I guess you had a simple story."I said while chuckling.He chuckled.

"But your black eyes actually suit you well,and you can still see out of them?"He asked as he looked into my eyes."Thanks,and yes I can."I said."This is why I have to wear shades all the time...I don't want the government after me and stuff like that."I said."Yeah,me either."Luke said.

"But who was that white wolf?"I asked.He looked down and scratched the back of his head."What?"I asked."That wolf...Its Arzalea."He said.

I growled as my fist clenched up."She tried to kill me because I was with you wasn't she?"I asked."Yeah...She was jealous that I wasn't with her,and then she was jealous because you were with me."He said.

I sighed,stood up,and pretended to walk away."Noo...Please don't leave."Luke whined as he clung onto my ankle.I laughed and sat back down on the sand next to Zeus,Rosa,and Molly.

"I'm not leaving Luke.Arzalea does scare me at times because of what she's done to me over the years,but overall I'll do whatever it takes to stay friends with you."I said."Besides,your my only human friend around here.I've had Rosa and Zeus with me...Forever really.Your mum is cool too."I added while smiling.

"Aw,well I'm always here for you too.And my mum is pretty chill."He said as he hugged me.I hugged him back,but I didn't hug him tightly because being with him made me think that Arzalea was here even though she's not."Come on...Hug me like you mean it."Luke said.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I tightened my grip on him."There we go."He said while laughing.Zeus suddenly jumped up on my back,but I fell over and landed on top of Luke.We both laughed,and I laid my head down on Luke's chest.

Once we calmed down,I sat up slightly,and Luke did the same,and I noticed that our faces were inches away from each other.Luke licked his bottom lip and looked down,causing me to blush."Um..."We both mumbled as we looked at each other.

Luke kissed my cheek with his slightly wet lips,and I bit my lip."I-Uh,I have to get home."I said quickly so things wouldn't become even more awkward.I stood up and gathered my things.

"Quinn wait."Luke said as he stood up and grabbed my wrist.I turned around to face him,and he looked straight at me."Luke,I-I just can't--"I couldn't finish my sentence...................................................................................................

Because he crashed his lips onto mine.