My Broken Heart

*Quinn's POV*

"QUINN WAKE UP!!!!"I heard the boys scream as they were jumping up and down on my bed.I groaned and put my pillow on top of my head."Go away..."I grumbled.

"But it's time for school..."They all said as they stopped jumping on my bed.I felt tears coming to my eyes knowing that Luke and Arzalea would be there."I-I don't wanna go...Luke will b-be there w-with A-Arzalea..."I cried.

"We'll be there the whole time."Calum said as he wrapped his arms around me.I sat up,put on my shades and hugged him tightly.

"But if you want him back,you have to show off your body."Michael said."What?"I asked."It is a bit much,but it's true.Boys do get turned on by a girl's curves."Ashton said.

I shrugged."I do have an outfit that's a bit showy,but I guess it's still appropriate."I said."Alright,we'll let you get ready,and we'll see how you look after words."Calum said.

I nodded."And also.."Michael said."You and I can pretend to date.That always gets a guy jealous."Michael said.I nodded.

"So we have a plan?"I asked."We have a plan."The boys said."Ok,but let me get ready.."I said sleepily.They all nodded but didn't get up.

"That means get out."I said."Don't talk to your father like that."Calum sassed playfully as he put his hands on his hips."Did you ever have a girlfriend that made love with you to make me?"I asked being smart.

He groaned and pinched my cheeks."Stop being smart."He said while smiling.I giggled."But seriously get out."I said."Ok miss sassy."Michael said.I rolled my eyes and smiled.

They boys stood up and walked out of my room along with closing the door behind them.I sighed and stood up.I sleepily made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror."I hope this works.'I mumbled.I kicked the door closed and started getting ready.

*35 minutes later*

I put on my last fake nail,and then I walked out of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror."Hey Quinn,are you--"Michael stopped talking and just stared at me."Y-Your outfit..."He stuttered."I know,but let's go."I said.He nodded.

   I grabbed my book bag and my phone and quickly walked out of my room with Michael

I grabbed my book bag and my phone and quickly walked out of my room with Michael.We both jogged downstairs,and I saw the boys waiting for us at the door.Ashton started staring at me,but Calum hit the back of his head.

"Don't look at her like that."Calum growled."Sorry sir."Ashton said as he rolled his eyes and rubbed the back of his head."Ready?"I asked.The boys nodded.

We all walked outside,and we were just on time because the school bus just pulled up.I pulled Michael close and started walking towards the bus.Once we got on,everyone gasped.

"Quinn?"Luke asked in disbelief.I sighed and just took a seat in the middle of the bus with Michael and the boys,not wanting to talk to Luke.The bus drive off,and I just leaned my head against Michael's arm and enjoyed the ride to school,aka,hell.

*15 minutes later*

Michael and I walked into the school building hand in hand,and everyone literally looked at us with wide eyes.Michael and I walked down the 10th grade hall and went to our lockers.I opened mine,but it was suddenly slammed shut.

I quickly turned around and saw Arzalea looking at me with narrow eyes."You promised that you would leave her alone."Luke said as he grabbed Arzalea's arm."I know,I just want to have a small talk."She said while smirking.

"So your trying to fit in huh?"She asked."No,I just..."I stopped talking because if I tell the truth it would sound like I'm just desperate.I was to be honest,but I didn't want anyone to know.I let out a sigh.

"Things have just changed...A lot,and I just...I just preferred a new look."I said."Ah,so your going depressed about not having him huh?"She asked while smiling.

My lip started trembling,and steaming tears came into my eyes."You shouldn't even be bothering me.Y-You have L-Luke,so just leave me alone!"I shouted.Michael came by my side and looked down at me.I put my face in his chest,and I felt him walking with me in his grip,so I walked with him.

*Luke's POV*

I started to feel sick to my stomach since my actions have changed Quinn.And now I'm not sure if she's dating my best friend or not now.I did this so Arzalea could leave her alone,but apparently she didn't even keep my promise.

"Come on pumpkin..."Arzalea said as she kissed my lips.I groaned and didn't kiss back."If you don't kiss back I swear to god I'll hurt Quinn even more."She growled.Without hesitation I kissed her back,causing her to smirk.

We pulled away and went into our first class.I saw Quinn and the boys sitting down at one table away from the back.Arzalea took me to the table behind them, and I started to feel sick.

I saw that Quinn was drawing,and the boys were watching here.I sighed,while remembering how I would watch her draw.Quinn leaned her head on Michael's shoulder,causing my stomach to feel weird.

"What are you drawing?"Michael asked Quinn."My broken heart..."She said.I sighed as tears came down my face.I looked away so no one could see them.'What have I done?'I thought.