Fam Time

*Quinn's POV*

We were now done with school,and we all decided to go to the beach instead of the movies.We pulled up in front of our house,and we got out of the car and walked inside.We all ran upstairs,and we ran into our rooms.

I closed my door,and I went through my drawers.I found my black bikini,causing me to smile.I went into the bathroom and quickly changed into it.

*20 minutes later*

"Zeus let go!"I shouted as I tried to pull his tennis ball out of his mouth.He finally let go,causing me to fall on my butt.I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I stood up and looked at my bathing suit in the mirror.

I smiled and adjusted the straps on the bikini bottom.My bedroom suddenly opened,causing me to automatically turn around.Luke was in his trunks,causing butterflies to form in my stomach.

He checked me out nice and slow,and then he walked up to me."Ready?"He asked."Y-Yeah..I'm just gonna pack up somethings and get Zeus and Rosa ready."I said.

"Ok."He said while nodding.He pulled me close to his body,causing me to blush and bit my lip.I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He gladly kissed me back,and he pulled my body closer to his.My figure fitted into his,it was like we were made for each other.We pulled away,and Luke looked into my eyes.

"Umm.."We both mumbled.I quickly checked Luke out,and then I looked back up at him."I saw that,your not slick."He said while smiling.I rolled my eyes and giggled.

My bedroom door opened again,causing Luke and I to turn around.I saw the boys walk in,and they wiggled their eyebrows at us.Calum gave us a serious look,but then smiled.

"You guys ready?"Michael asked."Quinn needs to pack up a few things,and I came to help her."Luke lied."Mmhmm.."Everyone said while smirking.

Luke blushed as smiled nervously."We'll let you two get packed up and ready.Don't do anything."Calum said while glaring at us.

I blushed harshly,and the boys walked out and closed the door behind them.Luke then grabbed me from behind and pulled me down on the bed with him.We both laughed,and of course started play fighting.

He ended it by pinning me down to the bed and looking into my eyes."I win.."He growled.I tried to get out of his grip,but he kept on holding me down.

"I hate you.."I growled."I love you too."He growled back.I chuckled and let out a long breath.He pecked my lips and let go of me.

I sat up and pinned him down to the bed.He tried to get up,but I held him down and placed my knee on his crotch.He let out a moan,causing me to smirk.

"I win.."I growled.He let out a breath and not his lip."Whatever.."He growled and smiled.I let go of him and took my knee away from his crotch.

He sat up and let out a breath while smiling."Let's get you packed up though."Luke said.I nodded.

*10 minutes later*

Zeus jumped into the car and laid down on my lap.Rosa jumped up on Michael's lap and laid down.I smiled and put on my shades.

Ashton started the car and drove off.I felt slightly uncomfortable because all of the boys were shirtless,and I was the only girl.Well,besides Rosa.Overall I'm fine.

Michael was staring at me along with Luke,and that made me feel even more uncomfortable!My stomach suddenly felt like it gently pushed forward,causing me to clench onto it.I looked down,and it did the same thing.

"What?"I mumbled to myself.'Maybe it's just me..'I thought.I just ignored it and let out a long breath.I laid my head down on Luke's shoulder and just enjoyed the ride to the beach.

*25 minutes later*

I grabbed my book bag and walked out onto the beach with Zeus and Rosa by my side."Come on Quinn!!"The boys shouted as they ran out towards the water.

"I'll be there in a minute!" "Ok!!"They went into the water and played around like little kids.I threw Zeus's tennis ball out onto the beach,and he of course ran after it.

I took out Rosa's ball of yarn and placed it down in the sand.She played and just hit it around playfully.I smiled.

My stomach started to feel weird,and my mouth felt watery like I was gonna throw up.I ran over behind some trees and threw up violently.Once it stopped,I grabbed a water bottle and rinsed my mouth out.

I spit it out onto the sand and let out a long breath.'What's wrong with me..'I thought.I sat down on the sand with Rosa and took out my sketch book.

I started drawing the boys in the water,and I drew Zeus playing with Luke.I suddenly saw a girl about my height in all white a few feet away from the boys.Apparently they didn't see her,which was odd.

I stood up and walked towards her,and the boys have me a weird look."Where are you going?"Luke asked.I ignored him and walked towards the girl.

I was now in front of her,and I waited for her to turn around.I tapped her shoulder,and she turned around.My body literally stopped when I noticed that it was Arzalea.

She had tears in her eyes,and she started crying."I-I'm sorry.."She cried.I started shaking,and my heart was pounding.

"Can you please forgive me?"She cried.Tears of fear came into my eyes."Wh-What.."I choked out.Everything went black.

A/N Cliffhanger lol😈😈I'm so evil
*evil laugh* STAY TUNED💜☠💜ilysm