Carnival Date

*Quinn's POV*

I was now in my room doing my homework, and I was waiting for Luke to come and get me for my surprise."Which one Zeus?C or B?"I asked.He lifted up his pay & placed it over C.

"That's what I was thinking."I said.He let out a happy bark as he took his paw off of the paper.I circled C and went on to the next question.

"Quinn!"I heard Michael shout as he came into my room with his homework."Need help?"I asked.He pouted and nodded.I giggled and gestured my hand for him to come over.

He trotted over to my bed and sat down next to Zeus."Theres an equation that I don't get."He whined."Ok so here's how you do it.."I started.

*15 minutes later*

"You understand now?"I asked.He smiled widely and nodded."Thank you so much."He said as he hugged me tightly."Your welcome Mikey."I said.

He kissed my cheek nonstop,causing me to giggle in excitement."Michael stop."I said while laughing.I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close.

"Michael...You do too much."I mumbled."I know.."He mumbled back as he wrapped his arms around me."Your still my bestie..."I said."Your still my bestie.."Michael said.

I suddenly felt my stomach move gently,causing me to pull away from Michael and look down."You ok?"He asked."Yeah,my stomach just moved.Nothing important."I said.

Michael nodded."But I'll talk to you later..." He said."Ok."I said.He looked into my eyes,and I felt his hand hold mine.

"Michael,I know what you want to do,but we can't."I said.He nodded and looked down.I pulled him into a hug,and he hugged me back softly.

I suddenly felt his lips kiss my jawline softly, causing me to bite my lip.He pulled away from me and looked at me."I couldn't help myself."He said.I sighed and smiled."Of course.."I said.

"But I'm gonna go--" "QUINN!!!COME DOWNSTAIRS!!PUT ON YOUR SHOES!!!"I heard Luke shout.I smiled widely."I'm gonna go though,let me know what Luke got you when you come back."Michael said.

I nodded and grabbed my black converse.I slipped them on,kissed Michael's cheek and trotted out of my room.I ran downstairs and looked around for Luke.

"Lukey?"I called out."Come outside."He said.I opened the front door and peeked my head outside.I saw the front porch light shining on two BEAUTIFUL motorcycles!

I saw the front porch light shining on two BEAUTIFUL motorcycles!

  Luke walked in front of me,and he took out some keys

Luke walked in front of me,and he took out some keys."Wanna go out for a ride?"He asked as he placed the keys in my hands.I gasped and hugged him tightly as tears came into my eyes.

"I love you so much."I cried."Aw,baby don't cry."He said as he pulled away from me."I love you too.."He added as he wiped away my tears.

"But there's a carnival in town.Do you wanna go?I bought two helmets.."He said."Sure,but why did you buy two?"I asked."The black and white one is mine.The all black one is yours."He said.

"Luke,you can't drive a--" "Yes I can."He said.I sighed but smiled."I'll drive us to the carnival tonight,and in the morning you can show off."I said.

"But--" "Luke no."I snapped.I covered my mouth and looked down."I-I'm sorry.."I mumbled."It's ok love,I know what caused it so it's ok."He said.

"But you can drive."Luke said while smiling.I smiled slightly and walked up to my motorcycle.I got onto it and cranked it up.

"Whoa.."I said while smiling even wider.Luke sat down behind me and gently wrapped his arms around my waist."Here are the helmets."He said as he handed me one.

I smiled and put it on.He pulled me closer to his body,causing me to smile and blush."Lead the way princess.."He mumbled.I bit my lip and drove off.

*25 minutes later*

We found a small spot that we could park my motorcycle,and I rested my helmet on the handle along with Luke.He took my hand and lead me up to the gate."Ticket for two."Luke said as he paid the man.

The man nodded,took the money and handed Luke two tickets.We walked into the carnival,and I gripped onto Luke since it was crowded."Where to first?"Luke asked.I smirked."Surprise me."

*30 minutes later*

"L-Luke."I whimpered as the ferris wheel stopped with us at the very top!"It's ok,I paid him to stop us up here."He said."Why?I hate heights.."I snuggled my face into Luke's arm."I wanted to kiss you up here.."

I looked up at him,and he smiled down at me.I smiled back.He leaned down and kissed me,and of course without hesitation I kissed back.

People started cheering and clapping,causing Luke and I to laugh and pull away.Luke suddenly looked down and gave a thumbs up.The ferris wheel started to move,and I gripped onto his arm.

"You won't fall."Luke said as he pulled me close."I know but still."I mumbled.Luke chuckled and kissed my forehead.After a few more seconds,our cart was next to the ground.

Luke stepped out,and he helped me get out.Once my feet were on the ground,Luke lead me over to a photographer."You got one?"Luke asked.

The photographer nodded and handed Luke two photos."Thank you."Luke said.The man nodded and walked off.Luke handed me a photo,and I looked down at it.

I noticed that it was us kissing on the ferris wheel,causing me to blush and smile."You paid him to do this didn't you?" "Yep.."He nervously smiled down at me,and I kissed his cheek.

Luke dragged me up to a game,and he paid a man so he could play.He played about 5 rounds,and he kept on loosing."Luke--" "No no,I'm gonna do this for you."He said.

I blushed and smiled.He tried again,and this time he won."Pick a prize love."Luke said. "Umm,I want the Penguin."I said.The man handed the penguin to Luke,and then Luke handed it to me.

I smiled."Have a good night you two."The man said.Luke and I nodded and walked off."Now I'm gonna win you something."I said as I pulled him over to a game.

I quickly took out my money and paid for it before he could react."Quinn.."Luke growled."Don't make me snap at you."I growled playfully.He pouted but let me be.

I threw a ring towards the bottle,and it landed on the one in the far back.I did it two more times in a row,and I won on my first try!"Pick a prize."The man said.

I looked at Luke,and he looked around at everything thinking about what he wanted."I'll take the bear with the heart."Luke whispered."I'll take the bear with the heart."I said.The man nodded and gave it to me.

"Thanks."I said.The man nodded,and we walked off.I gave the bear to Luke,and he smiled while hugging it tightly like a little kid.I giggled and gripped onto my penguin.

"I'm gonna take you to one more place..Come on."Luke said as he grabbed my hand.He pretty much dragged me out of the carnival and walked me up to my motorcycle.

"I'm driving this time,no questions."Luke said as he shoved the bear in my hands.I grumbled to myself.Luke placed a helmet on my head,and he took the keys out of my pocket.

I got onto the motorcycle,and Luke sat down in front of me.I wrapped one arm around him,and one arm around the stuffed animals."I won't go too fast."Luke said.

I nodded.He started the motorcycle and drove off.Surprisingly,we didn't crash going only inch of the way.

A/N Where do you think Luke is taking her????STAY TUNED😛💜ilysm

LUINN FOR LIFE😈💜