I'm Sorry

*Quinn's POV*

I grabbed my book bag and walked out of my room leaving Zeus and Rosa alone.I grabbed my keys and walked outside along with closing the door behind me.I got onto my motorcycle,cranked it up and drove off.

*Luke's POV*

"I have to go to my hair appointment,I'll be right back."I said as I grabbed my shades and keys."Ok baby.I love you."Arzalea said as she kissed my lips softly."I-I love you too..."I stuttered.I kissed her back so she wouldn't question me to much,and then we pulled away.I walked out of my house and closed the door behind me.I got into my car,cranked it up and drove off in deep thought.'Do I still love Arzalea?Does she even care about me?Why is she so rude to that girl?'I thought.

*20 minutes later/Quinn's POV*

I pulled up at the hair salon and walked inside.I grabbed an apron,checked in,and walked towards my working area.I put my book bag down and just started to sort out my supplies on the counter.I didn't really have anyone to talk to because I never really bothered anyone,and they never bothered me."Oh uh,I think she's available."I heard a lady say.I just ignored it and kept on doing what I was doing.Someone suddenly came and tapped my shoulder.I looked over and saw a employee that worked here."Yes?"I asked."Theres a boy,he needs someone to dye his hair.Your best at that so he would probably liked you to do it."She said.I nodded and skipped over to the boy."Hello--"I stopped talking when I noticed it was Luke."Uh,hey."He said while smiling slightly.I smiled a little bit."Um,follow me."I said.I turned around and walked towards my working station with him behind me.'Why isn't he slutty like his slutty girlfriend?'I thought.I stopped in front of my chair,and he sat down and just relaxed.I placed a cape around Luke and clipped it so it wouldn't fall off."Uh,what colour would you like your hair?"I asked while not wanting to do this."Is black ok?"He asked."Of course."I said as I grabbed my gloves and put them on.I placed some hair dye on the palm of my glove-covered hand and started dying his hair.

*25 minutes later*

I took off the gloves and handed him a mirror,and he looked at himself in shock."Wow,your good."He said.I blushed and smiled slightly."I try."I said while looking down."But that'll be £21.99."I said.He handed me the money,and I set it down to the side for the cash register later.He suddenly pulled me into a small hug,causing me to flinch."What are you--"He suddenly placed some money in my hand,and I looked down and saw about three to four twenties!"I'm sorry about Arzalea.I felt bad for everything that happened earlier,so I decided to pay you back."He said.He pulled away from me,and I just looked at him in shock."I-Uh,I can't take this."I said as I handed it back to him."No love,keep it.It could be useful.You might want another sketch book,or another pair of shades since you wear them everyday."He said while chuckling.I giggled and shrugged."Yeah,I guess your right.But thanks..."I said as I placed it in my pocket."Arzalea can be a pain..."He mumbled."Then why are you still with her?"I asked."We just have a connection,and I think I just don't wanna let her go."He said."Oh..."I mumbled as I felt slightly frustrated for some reason."But if you need me,I'm always here ok?"He asked.I shrugged."But Arzalea would be mad at you,and then hate on me even more."I said."Don't worry about her or anybody.I'll look out for you when I can."He said.I smiled slightly."Thanks..."I mumbled.He stared into my eyes,and butterflies started erupting in my stomach.'No...I don't like Luke.'I thought.The butterflies slowly went away,and that made me feel better."But uh,yeah.We can talk later ok?"He asked."Y-Yeah...And by the way."I said."That black hair suits you."I said.He blushed and smiled."Thanks,and I like your red hair."He said."Thanks--" "Quinn!You have another customer."I heard a worker say."Your name is Quinn?"Luke asked.I nodded."But I gotta get back to work.I'll talk to you later."I said."Ok,bye love."He said."Bye."I said.He walked out of the salon,and I saw him drive off.I smiled and blushed."Are you Quinn?"A lady asked me.I nodded."May you dye a few blue highlights in my hair?"She asked."Of course."I said.

*2 hours later*

I pulled up in front of my house,and I got off of my motorcycle and went in.I walked upstairs and into my room,and I saw Rosa and Zeus sleeping together,causing me to smile.I closed the door behind me and went into my bathroom.I took a quick shower,and I just changed into my green shorts and my green crop top.I crawled into my bed with Rosa and Zeus and wrapped my arms around them.I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep thinking about how nice Luke was to me earlier.