Little Wolf

A/N Before you read this chapter,I'm gonna give a shoutout to my best friend XxCalums_MeatballxX !!Her books are awesome,in a way there better than mine😍❤️Read them please!Ok,go & read my chapter now my Emo Kids☠💜
*Quinn's POV*

"Muma!!"I heard Tyler shout.I groaned and snuggled my face in Luke's side.I then noticed that he was shirtless,but I didn't really care anymore."Mum?"I heard Tyler asked again.

His voice was WAY closer,so I groaned and looked up.I noticed that he was in his wolf form,causing me to smile widely."TYLER!!"I shouted while smiling.

  He was a grey and white wolf,and his eyes were blue

He was a grey and white wolf,and his eyes were blue.But his eyes were extra piercing blue unlike they usually are."What's happening?"Luke asked as he sat up.

I sat up and pulled myself off of the bed.I slid down onto the floor,and Tyler came by my side.He hit his fury head against mine,and I rubbed his head softly.Luke quickly stood up and looked at Tyler.

Luke smiled widely and turned into a wolf.Tyler looked slightly frightened,but I think it was because Luke was WAY bigger than him."Sorry.."Luke said while looking down.

"It's ok dad,I just didn't know how big you were as a wolf."Tyler said.Luke looked up and smiled.Luke then started to lick Tyler,and Tyler whined and tried to get away from Luke.

"Daddy stop.."Tyler whined.Luke laughed and stopped.Luke then came over and started licking me.I scrunched up my face and tried to push Luke away from me.

"Babe stop."I whined.Luke let out a small whine and stopped licking me.Luke and Tyler turned back into their human form,and Tyler let out a long breath.

"What should we do today?"Luke asked.I shrugged."I was just gonna stay in bed all day.."I said."Ok,I didn't have any plans for us anyway."Luke said."Can I stay in here with you guys?"Tyler asked.

I nodded.Luke pulled me back up on the bed,and I laid back down.I opened my arms out to Tyler,and he came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

Luke wrapped his arms around both of us and kissed Tyler's forehead."I love you guys.."He mumbled."We love you too.."Tyler and I mumbled back.

*3 hours later*

"Aww!!"Tyler shouted as he lost to me at Pokèmon Combat.I laughed,but he pouted."Oh honey.."I said as I pulled him into my side."It's just a game."I said.He shrugged and nodded.

"He gets that from me."Michael said as he sat down next to Tyler.I giggled and nodded."I guess so."I said.I gave my controller to Michael,and he and Tyler played a round.

I just watched them,and it made me happy to see my boys getting along.Even though Michael isn't a kid,he acts like it."Hey,I don't act like a kid!"Michael whined.

"Oh,was I talking aloud?"He pouted and nodded."Oh,well I'm sorry."I said as I rubbed his arm."It's ok.."He said while laughing.'What would I do...What would I do without four simple boys and Tyler in my life?'I thought.

A/N I know that this was a short chapter!!I'm sorry!But if you liked it please leave a VOTE and a COMMENT down below🐻

STAY TUNED MY LITTLE EMOS😈💜ilysm