Suddenly the jade dragon woke up and when he saw us he exhaled frost breath at me. I ended having some snow in my hair and Akira laughed and said,"He likes you."

I ruffled my hair to get the ice out of it and said,"Wow, he's amazing up close, how the heck can something like exist?"

Akira looked around her and said,"This place as always existed since MY ancestor was around this power I possess has been passed down in my family for a long time since I became a vampire my powers increased rapidly."

I was both shocked and surprised at this and I said,"That's amazing Akira."

"Thank you but that's not the reason why I brought you here, come with me there's something I want to show you." Akria said as she floated off somewhere with me struggling to catch up with her.

When I caught up with her she landed on her feet on a large rock and when I got there I landed on my butt. I rubbed my butt and said,"Ow.. that hurt!"

"Hahaha! don't worry it got me that way too it'll take some time to get used to trust me." Akira said as she grinned at me mischievously.

I pouted at her and when I stood up I saw at golden tree. I walked over to Akira and I said,"Wow.. It's beautiful how is it growing like this without water or sunlight?"

"It doesn't need those things because this is what's called the tree of memories or you can call it an ancestral tree." Akira explained as she looked at it's beauty. 

I looked at her and said,"Why is it called that? Is it like some sort of tree that contains one's story or something?"

"In your terms yes it's something like that but this tree here is actually Kagome-sama's tree as you can see this tree can't grow any leaves." Akira said as she pointed at the branches.

She was right, the tree hasn't grown any leaves in...ever from the looks of it. I said,"Wait, you said this tree Kagome-sama's tree what did you mean?"

Akira looked at me and said,"You haven't figured it out yet? It's Kagome-sama's memory tree."

I was shocked and I said,"No way! You mean-?"

"Yes, in this world every tree has it's own filled memories including mine." Akira explained.

I was surprised at this and I said,"Are you telling me that this world contains everyone's memories?"

"Well yes and no, only those who are closest to me can have their own tree of memories and that includes you, when I met you Kura, a tree was immediately formed in this world when that happened another one appeared, Kagome Takashi-sama's tree." Akira explained.

"Amazing, I had no idea you can do that Akira, but is that why you brought me here to look at some tree?" I said.

Akira looked at me again and said,"I didn't just bring you here to view this tree I brought you here to view your ancestor's memories you see it's true what you mother said but she hasn't told you about kagome-sama's powers."

"My ancestor had powers? What kind of powers?" I asked her.

"You'll see, but first are you prepared about what you're about to witness?" Akira asked me in a serious tone.

I wasn't sure what she meant by that but I want to know more about my ancestor. I looked at Akira with a determined face and I said,"I am, I don't know why my mother hasn't told me much about our ancestor but I really do want to know more about her even if it's something that my mother didn't want to tell me back then."

Akira smiled and said,"That's what I wanted to hear from you all right then."

Akira then raised her index and middle fingers and then there was a green flame on them. She raised her fingers and then she placed her fingers on the bark. When she lowered her fingers on the bark there was a line and when Akira pulled away her hand the line turned into some kind of doorway. I was surprised at this and then Akira said,"I just created a doorway that leads into you ancestor's memories but once you go through no one will be able to see you since you didn't existed in their time."

"I understand in other words, I'll just be invisible to them." I said.

Akira nodded and I said,"But before I go, there's something I want to ask you, how long will I be in there for?"

"To be honest I have no idea but if I had to guess, it all depends on how much you'll see of your ancestor's memories." Akira said.

I looked at the doorway and I said,"Here goes wish me luck."

I said as I walked through the door way and I saw a bright light as I walked through.

AKIRA'S POV

Once Kura walked through the doorway my winged wolf came over and she said,"Will she be OK? Was it a good idea to let her go on her own?"

I looked at her and said,"Don't worry about it sapphire, this is only something that we're not supposed to get involved with Kura needs to see this with her own eyes."

I said as I sat down and waited for Kura.

TO BE CONTINUED...