A Message from the cast

Keni: Hi all. I am Keni Horan and next to me is Niall Horan.

Niall:*waves with a smile* Hi.

Keni: Today we have serious stuff to talk about. The writer to this book, KeniSatekge, would like to inform you on something serious. Please sit back and pay attention.

Niall: Thanks you. Onto our writer.

Writer (KeniSatekge):

Realising my mistakes are the best things ever. And that one biggest mistake is the part where in the beginning of this book, Forever and Always, I never added a serious note. And that is the part were most people do have in the beginning of their stories. I wanted you all to think maturely and wisely, but unfortunately for some people, having a warning or serious note in the beginning of the book makes them think that they could do anything they wish with this book. And I cannot really post this in the beginning of the book because you all who are this far into the book may not see it. (Unless you are starting with this book.) So, please read this properly with an understanding.

1)No Copying.
I was in an argument with someone close to me because of copying. This is the main reason I am writing this, so it doesn't happen to anyone. Please do not copy my book. Reading a book gives you ideas, we all know that. But taking the ideas from a book leads to copying the book. This leads to trouble between the writer and the reader. This becomes a big problem. Please note that there is a difference between getting ideas and taking ideas from a book.
Getting ideas is when a creative idea or thought of something appears in your head because of something you have read or seen from somewhere. With these ideas, you are able to make something, and in this case, a book. Your very own book. Also, you can use the idea you received by making a chapter or scene in a or the book. Your book.
Taking ideas is when something happens in a certain scene in a or the book, which you take and make as your own for your book. You may or may not use it exactly how you saw it, but you also tend to add or change a few things. The fact is that it is the same idea you stole from a or the book. And taking ideas from someone often leads to someone else finding out. Don't be fooled and think that someone won't find out, because it could just be that someone read the book you took the idea from, and realise that you stole that idea and used it as your own.
In a sense, this is also known as plagiarism, and for people who are dead serious with this, they could report you. As far as I'm concerned, Wattpad can give you a fine for whatever they do. It would be a shame if you went through one. This is why people mark warnings in the beginning of the book.

2)Spoilor alerts.
Since I am the writer of this book, Forever and Always, it is my job to make sure that no one spoils it for others. And that involves commenting. Please do not comment on what will or is to happen. Let others be curious and find out on their own. That is how one enjoys the books. So please don't. I'm afraid if you do, I will have to expose you, and I do not want to. If you are commenting, then please comment on something important, like a question or a funny fact or something interesting. Although, it is hard for me to read all of your comments, if you are going to ask questions, please private message me. I know I may take time to read it, but I am 100% sure that I will reply back. Otherwise, don't comment at all. I can live with it.

3)Votes
You have to make up your mind on whether you will vote or not. Do not vote and after a few days remove the vote, I think it effects everyone. Also, it confuses me, and I do not want to be confused. So it's either you read my 'Vote and Comment' sign at the end of every chapter, or just ignore it and move on. To those who do vote, I thank you for your appreciation. It does held the the people to get my book based on votes. If not... just move on.