FAA- Chapter 2

Keni's POV

Nothing in me moved. The only thing that moved was my heart beating quickly. My eyes... they couldn't even look away. His python was smaller than Niall's - I know that for sure - , however, it looked like it was growing harder due to the disgusting fact that this guy was jacking himself with his hands. Finally, my eyes moved to this guy's green eyes. He stared at me for a while, then... he smirked and continued with his hands around his area.

"What's going on?" He asked, using his American thick accent.

Then that's when it hit me... scream!!!!!

"AHHHH!!!" I scram for as long as three seconds. I took in air and scram again.

"Wait, no shhh!" The guy panicked and took a step or two towards me with his hands - yes, his free and dirty hands - out to reach me.

"NO! Don't come near me!!" I yelled taking steps back away from him.

"Then stop screaming!" He yelled back and took more steps forward.

"AHHHH! Touch me and I'll stab you!" I threatened and pushed past is naked body, knocking him down.

"Damn you lady!" He yelled when he made impact on the tile floor. Because his arms were spread out, I tripped over the one and bumped into th door, making it bang closed loudly.

The naked guy looked an me and laughed. "That was cool."

"Stay away from me!" I shouted at him and stood up quickly.

"Keni?" Niall voice shot through the door that I was currently leaning on as my eyes were glued to the name guy.

"Niall!! Oh my gosh!" I gasped in relief and swung open the door. As soon as I saw Niall, I crushed my body into him and wrapped my arms around his waist. His went immediately around me.

"What the... Dylin? Dude you butt naked!" Louis' voice yelled to the butt naked guy - who I now know is Dylin -, who just stood up and crossed his arms over his chest and frowned.

"Dude, I just came to take a shower and all of a sudden I saw this chick starring at my c*ck. What was I supposed to do besides trying to calm her down from screaming, seeing that it didn't help!" Dylin asked.

"Lad, this girl, who you calling 'chick', is my girlfriend. And ya naked." Niall stated as he tightened his arms around me.

I looked at Dylin. "You started walking towards me. Shall I add the fact that you were jacking yourself with your hands? Then you wanna touch me?"

"Because you started screaming. It was a panic mode." He rolled his eyes.

"You honestly thought I wouldn't?" I rolled my eyes back.

"At a point, yes." He nodded.

"Still doesn't give you a reason to be naked in this house. Louis stated with a sigh.

Dylin placed his hands on his hips and leaned on one leg - not even caring about him being naked. "Louis man, this is not your house. This is not my house. This is our house." He smirked.

"Oh gosh! Okay... Keni and I are just gonna be downstairs." Niall said and took my hand in his, intertwining our fingers together. I followed him, but the nasty flashes flashed in my head. I shivered, gritting my teeth and took two deep breaths. Niall noticed - or felt - my shivers - and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked as we walked down the stairs and towards the brown sofas that surrounded the t.v.

"Besides the fact that I saw your 'best friend's' d*ck, and that he approached me nakedly... I guess I'm okay." I said looking at Niall, who looked like he was close to releasing his laughter out. "If you so much as laugh out loud you can forget about the Nando's!" I pointed at him.