FAA - Chapter 13

After Mikayla and I's beautiful conversation, Mikayla had a phone call from her mother saying that she 'thinks' she might be pregnant. I don't know, but if that's true, something tells me Mikayla's mother might expect a boy. So, Mikayla left an hour or so later.

I ended up having a nice bath again, just to calm the cold that I might still be catching, as well as the fever. I then changed back into the same clothing I was wearing before. After, I decided to start on cooking. But that was an hour ago.

Right now, after making the rice and stared frying chicken, I passionately cut the carrots, tomatoes, and the red peppers nicely before adding them to the pot that has a bit of oil steaming up.

I washed and dried my hands and then put the veggies into the pot that contained hot oil. I mixed it all with a wooden spoon. I heard the front door open and closed. I placed the wooden spoon down and walked out of the kitchen, where I saw Niall walk in with his hands in his pocket.

"Hi." I smiled at him. He looked at me and smiled back, before walking towards me with open arms.

"Hey Keni." He greeted and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"How are you?" I asked as I pulled away to look at him.

"Never being better, I'm tired actually. But I'll get there." He shrugged.

No... He smelt like beer. I sniffed him a bit and looked into his blue eyes. "You smell like beer."

He glanced away for a slight second, before looking at me. "Had drinks by Louis'. Dylin got us some."

"Mmm," I nodded and played a fake smile. "But you know, Niall, I despite you drinking."

"I know, Keni..." He sighed. "But it was there, and it was tempting me. But hey, atleast I'm not drunk, right?"

"You could have been." I stated and turned around, walking towards the kithen. "And you never know what could have happened." I picked up the wooden spoon and stirred the steaming veggies.

Niall sighed. After a while, I heard him walk up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, with his chin resting in my shoulder. "Okay... I know. And I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again."

"Promises are meant to be broken, remember?"

"I swear, then."

"No swearing. You know I despite swearing." I stated.

"You have my word?"

"I do?" I looked at him over my shoulders.

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Yes, you do." He smiled.

"Okay then." I replied with a small smile playing on my lips.

"What you making?" Niall suddenly asked.

"Rice and grilled chicken. I'm gonna make tomato gravy, and mash potatoes - the usual." I shrugged.

"Mmm." He nodded and unwrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm gonna watch some football." He stated.

"Alrighty." I nodded and bent down to check on the chicken that was still frying. It was probably a split second or two when I felt a strong sharp sting on my right butt cheek. I gasped and turned to look at Niall, who smirked and walked away.

"That's not nice." I said and turned back around to look at the veggies.

"That's not what you say in bed..." Niall sang.

I giggled and rolled my eyes... boys.

***

"So, apparently, Tylor is dating some chick." Niall said as he ate some of his rice.