FAA - Chapter 10

"Alright children, it's break time. Get out your lunchboxes and eat outside." I announced as I rubbed my hands together.

They all cheered and ran out. Some had their lunchboxes with them, and some just ran out. About one or two boys ran out with small soccer balls that they took from the front.

Today was something else. I woke up to find Niall gone. The whole house was empty. I tried calling multiples of times, but he didn't answer. I also sent text messages, but he didn't reply. So then, I just ended up bathing, dressing into a plain blue dress that reached my knees and white sandles. My hair was tied up. Plain and simple.

And then, I went to school to teach these minni-munches. I didn't eat though; I wasn't in the mood. Eating without Niall is like sharing a joke with someone who isn't there. And having breakfast with Niall are one of the best things I enjoy.

I sighed and watched as the classroom cleared out. I then walked towards my table and sat down on my chair. I released a heavy breath and closed my eyes, and that's when my phone buzzed.

I looked at it for a while. It indicated a new message. I ignored it and closed my eyes, when it buzzed again. I groaned and took my phone. I then unlocked the screen clicked on the new messages.

Niall: Sorry I didn't answer or call back, I just went for a morning drive, and also to see the sun rise. I could have woken you up to join me, but I remembered you had to go early to work. See you when you get back. Oh, and supper is on me.

I smiled and closed my eyes. Well, atleast he cared... and answered back, even though it took him three and a half hours to reply.

I then read the second message.

Niall: I love you, Keni. Forever and Always. <3

I giggled and typed back.

Keni: Its okay, Ni. I understand. But maybe, next time, just tell me before you get me all stressed out. And... I love you too. <3

I hit send and starred at my phone. I then sighed dreamly and placed it in the table. I took out my Apple that I brang earlier on. After taking one bite, my phone buzzed.

I quickly picked up my phone and unloced the screen. It was a new message, from Niall.

Niall: I will in the future. Anyways, how is school? How are the kids treating you?

Keni: They great! They're actually having a break now, and so am I. What you doing at home?

Niall: I'm not at home, I'm actually driving to Louis'.

Keni: Wait, you actually driving and texting?

Niall: No, I have this cool app that let's me speak what I wanna send, and it sends. It also reads my messages for me. Cool, yeah?

Keni: Too cool!

Niall: I know. So I'm going to Louis' to help him with his music and so on. And no, I'm not lieing! :^)

Keni: It didn't pop into my head about you lieing.

Niall: Just wanted to make sure.

Keni: No worries, love. I have to go anyways. See you when I get home. Love you.

Niall: Love you more. <3

I sighed and placed my phone down. I then took my apple and took a huge bite. I then munched it up slowly and closed my eyes, just to savour the taste.