FAA - Chapter 5

"Look at them... they look like teenage bad boy friends." Mikayla - Louis' girlfriend - said with a small chuckle.

I looked at her and giggled, then looked at Niall and Louis, who both decided to take a wee in the lovely fountain where people normally stand there and adore the ducks and the small ducklings. "Tell me about it." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

It's been exactly two weeks since I met Niall's friends. Sometimes I would call Louis over the phone when Niall was over at his house; call Dylin to make me some home made brownies... because apparently he knew how to make amazing brownies - Louis' words, not mine. I also asked Louis to please give Mikayla my number so she could call me when ever she was free so we could hang out.

Apparently, what's his name? Oh yes, Tylor - the guy who was close with Rory who was a fitness trainer -, so I was lucky enough to train with him twice a week. Although, I must say that he was kind of a perve, because he had a full class of females, and when ever we bent down, I would look at him and catch him gnawing at their - including my - butts.

But... he was cool.

The whole two weeks went by nearly like a flash. Niall and I did once or twice fought over food, who was doing the dishes and who was going to watch their show or programme first, but knowing Niall... he always found his way around things. I'd... rather not say much about how exactly he found his way... but just know he did.

Oh, Niall and I also made out the two Saturdays. The last of last week's make out lasted about thirty five minutes, which I'm thankful for because we were trying to aim more than thirty minutes, or half an hour. Then yesturday, which was Saturday, we also made out, and it lasted for fourty minutes! Five minute difference, but atleast we close to aiming for two hours.

I'm thankful for that too!

Okay...

So now, we are currently at some nice park close by some fancy restaurant. Niall and Louis decided to have some guy-time, leaving Mikayla and I to get to know each other... some more.

I decided to were black denim shorts that were probably ten fingers under my butt, as well as a light blue shirt that had thin straps and brown boots that were high heels, but not so high, just probably five centimetres high. Doesn't really make a difference to be honest, it makes my eyes reach the beginning of Niall's top lip by a straight line. My hair was ties up and braided down.

Mikayla went stylish by wearing a bright yellow shirt that was really fluffy, with black shorts that was probably the same length as mine and full yellow ankle boots. Her hair was clipped up into her left shoulder. She looked nice.

"So Keni... let's talk." Mikayla moved her body a bit to give me her full attention.

"What shall we talk about?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't know actually." She shrugged. "I always thought every girl who dates Niall would be smart." She giggled.

"Okay... how did you and Louis meet?" I asked.

"Oh... it was such a romantic moment of my life." She sighed happily and placed her hand on her chest. "So let me tell you about it... it's no ordinary one."

"Okay." I nodded getting a bit anxious.

"So, it was one day, one my birthday to be exact. My friends and family decided to throw a surprise party, where one of my close girlfriends blind-folded me and brang me to my apartment. When she took of the blindfold off, they all shouted happy birthday!" She exclaimed and ran her fingers through her red hair.

"Then, we partied and all of that, and that's when one of my guy friends introduced me to Louis. We then got to know each other and hang out. We once went to a club with a few of his friends. We got so drunk that we actually made out in one of the bathroom stalls. When we both woke up in the stall, I was so embarrassed... I actually lost my virginity to Louis when I was drunk in a bathroom stall. The wierd thing was I never felt any pain... probably because I was drunk. Louis felt so bad that he carried me to his car and took me to his house, only to find out that he was living with that Dylin fudging guy who annoys the crap out of me. Louis took care of me and everything."