FAA - Chapter 3

You know you have those certain days when you like: 'life is just so amazing. I could go around kissing my bofriend and maybe fudging him every random place', and then those days when you like: "life is just so irritating! I can't go around kissing my boyfriend and possibly fudging him every random place. Especially when people see you and interrupt!'!!!

Well, today seemed to be following the second thought, because this is the third time someone had to interrupt Niall and I from our making out session.

Firstly, it was Louis - when he opened the door while Niall and I were in our zone. Then after it was Louis again - when he came and encountered Niall and I's making out session in the kithen. And now... fudging now!!! is.... I don't know!!!

I mentally groaned loudly and got off of Niall. I sat next to him and ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at two guys smirking at Niall and I.

The one was an African American. He was taller than the white guy next to him. He had grey eyes and black hair. He wore a plain red shirt that had no sleeves, grey jeans that were ripped here and there, and black Nikes. He looked hot... very... very hot!

The one next to him had blue eyes and black hair, which was a comb over. I almost compared him to Zac Afron, because of his blue eyes. He wore a pink punk shirt and these shorts that reached his knees, revealing his hairy-ish legs, and black Nikes. He too looked hot!!

"Oh no, we sorry, we never meant to interrupt. Carry on, I was actually enjoying this." Said the African-American. He had a nice American accent.

The white guy next to him laughed and elbowed him. "Speak for the both of us, I thought it was hot. Sex on the sofa is damn hot." He sounded like he was from Australia. His accent sounded like it.

They both started laughing, while Nialled chucked as I looked down with my cheeks pink.

"Nice to see you guys too." Niall said and stood up and walked over to them, first hand-shaking the tall guy.

"Nice to see you too." The tall guy replied as they did their guy hand-shake thing.

"Yo man, when last?" Said the shorter guy. Niall pulled apart from the tall guy and did his hand-shake thing with the shorter guy, who looked like he was the same height as Niall.

"Last week?" Niall laughed and pulled apart. "No, two weeks ago."

"That's still long ago." Said the tall one. He laughed and looked at me. "And you are?" He asked as he came up to me.

"Keni." I replied. "Keni Martius." I smiled and stood up.

"Keni..." He rolled it off of his tongue. "Nice name for an attractive woman. I'm Rory Lion. Last name's Lion 'cause the ladies know how I act in bed." He gave me a goofy smile, which I only laughed in return.

"Shut up Rory, your first impression sucks, man." The short guy standing next to Niall said. He came up to me and smiled. "Hey, I'm Tylor. Tylor Black. Nice to meet you, Keni."

"Nice to meet you too, Tylor." I smiled.

"Great!" Louis name shot out from the kitchen. We all looked there and saw Louis smiling at us. "Now that we all know each other... let's have fun."

"Louis man, where are Oliver and Jacson?" Tylor asked. "That bloody... prick named Oliver has to give me my money."

"He ain't gonna give you your money back man, face it." Rory said and patted Tylor's shoulder.

Tylor pouted and sighed. "Well, atleast he knows I helped him. So one day, I'm gonna prank him so hard that-"

"Mate," Niall laughed. "You know what you saying is all not true. You're not gonna do that. What ever you do to get back at someone is steal their girl, or lie to her and ruin their relationship."