FAA - Chapter 17

Mature.. if you dont like mature contents, please skip until you see the 'END OF MATURE' sign. Thanks.

And there it was again. Nearly ever after two seconds, it flows up and in my stomach. A wave of early pleasure. It repeated itself over and over.

I thought I was dreaming, because all I saw was darkness. But my senses were as wide as daylight. It detected something around me. Near me. Pair of arms holding me in place by my waist. A bit of wind blowing on me, but warm air secured on a certain place.

And there it was again. This this it went slowly. My lips parted a bit, and a shaky breath escaped my lips. My closed eyes moved around, but still, I saw darkness. My stomach knotted. It felt so familiar.

When that feeling repeated again, I gasped and opened my eyes widely. I was panting, my fists were holding onto the sheets below me. I stared up at the ceiling in pure shock.

What was going on?

"G'morning sunshine." Niall's rasp voice ran through my ears.

I looked to my right, where I thought his body was. But he wasn't there. I looked down, past my stomach and to my legs.

"Niall?" I rose my eyebrow up at him. "What are you doing?"
His head was between my thighs, his hands held onto my waist, and my legs were over his shoulders, on his back.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He smirked evily. "It's naked Saturday. And I warned you."

"But you can't just-"

"I can, and I will." He winked. "Enjoy the show... and the pleasure."

Before I could say anything, Niall bent his head down and did wonders with his tongue. I moaned and pressed my head back against my pillow. My eyes went tight closed and my fists balled the sheets in my hands.

This was going to be a hell of a long day.

End of mature contents. You may continue reading to thought who didn't read the mature part. :^)

*******

"Niall! Any time today would be amazing." I yelled from downstairs. I sat patiently - lies - on this couch waiting for Niall so we could finally drive down to my mother's house to fetch Kevin, then to his race he is having today.

I woke up at quarter to seven today, got showered and changed into a black and yellow silky shorts with a black short sleeve shirt and brown boots. My hair was tied up and curled at the tips.

I sighed and looked at the watch against the far left wall. 10:25. We are suppose to be at the stadium in an hour and five minutes time, and effing Niall is taking time.

"Niall!" I yelled louder.

"I'm coming. Gosh, shout any louder and the neighbours might sum things!" Niall's voice travelled through the house.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. "Very funny. Hurry the fudge up please."

"Okay, I'm coming down now." He said. Within a minute, he ran down the stairs, wearing a Nike shirt which was purple, black jeans and Addidas which were white.

"Finally!" I sighed and stood up. "What took forever?" I asked.

He looked at me and pointed at his hair. "Just wanted to get it all straightened up."

Only then did I realise it. It was all flattened down. His everyday hair style is up and spiky. But today, he flattened it.

My eyes went wide, and I pouted. "You wanted it like that?" I asked.