FAA - Chapter 6

Keni's POV

She smiled widely - correction, fakely - and waved. She took two steps towards Niall and I. "Hi Niall. Hey baby, how are you? Long time since I've seen you."

Niall sighed and looked away from her. "I thought you would take the hint.." he looked at her. "I want to stay as far away from you as possible. And I'd like for you to do the same."

No, that didn't do it. In fact, it made her smile wider than before. "Oh Niall... If I had known better, I would have thought you were playing hard to get, dear. But," she paused and looked at me, giving me a dirty. "after what I have just encountered, I now think that you moved on. Move onto a.... stupid b****."

I gritted my teeth and glared at her. I was about to blow her mind with the boom-busting words that threatened to spill my mouth... until Nail decided to speak first.

"Hey!" Niall rose his voice and took a step towards her. Wesley stood her ground, but her eyes did widen up due to Niall's sudden reaction. "You do not call my girlfriend that, I only get to do that."

I gasped and punched Niall's arm in anger. "Niall! What the heck!" I yelled.

Niall looked at me and shrugged. "What? It's true." He looked at Wesley. "Though I don't appreciate anyone saying such to my girlfriend."

I rolled my eyes and sighed then crossed my arms.

"Oh... then it's good that someone says it." Wesley remarked and sighed. "Niall, Whatever happened to us? I thought that we could be back together after a while... and here you are with another frikken... I don't even have a word to explain her. You left me for her... and ended things between us."

"Look, Wesley, Niall is long over you, and there is clearly nothing you could do about it. So please, just save the oxygen and walk away. You can't change anything, you can't separate Niall and I." I said through gritted teeth.

Wesley glared at me. "Ain't nobody talking to you, Peni. So I suggest you just stay out of this."

"It's Keni, not Peni. And Niall is mine. You can't do anything about it. So stop trying. How many times do we have to talk about this? It's over." I said and stood in front of Niall.

Wesley rolled her eyes and ran her hand over her face. "You stupid...." she glared at me and pointed her index finger. "It's all your fault. You're.... you just can't get enough, can you? You just have to ruin everything for everyone." She turned around and walked around.

"Look, Wesley. What happened happened for a reason. You cheated, I left, it all lead to the wonderful life I'm having now. Wesley, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have experienced the things I have experienced. I wouldn't have met the people who made me who I am today. I would have never felt loved, and give love to someone like... Keni. I'm sorry things didn't work out the way you wanted it to, but what you did... finaly leaves me to a life I want to live. And I'm living it."

Niall spoke like he was... I don't even know what to say. Though, I've never seen Niall speak so purely like that. He looked deep in thought as he was saying this, and Wesley looked... hurt or something. I don't know, I'm probably just imagining this. But just the look on Niall and Wesley's face told me otherwise.

"Niall-"

"No." Niall shook his head. "I'm sorry, Wesley. I know you hurt me, and you are sorry. I know you are hurt, and I'm sorry too... but, I love the life I'm living now... thanks to you."

Wesley looked down and sighed. "I get it... I do. I just thought we could go back together."

I actually felt sorry. She looked hurt and broken. I looked down and wrapped my arms around myself. "I'm sorry Wesley."