FAA - Chapter 18

"Alrighty," I smiled and waved at him. "Bye. Take care of mom. And be good."

"Yeah yeah, I will." Kevin chuckled and walked in te gates towards his and mom's house.

"Love you!" I yelled and was about to turn around, but noticed him stop from walking and turn to look at me with an eyebrow up. "What?"

"Love you? You love me?" He asked.

"Yeah, so? What's the problem with that?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

He shook his head. "You usually don't say that on a regular basis."

"That's because," I rolled my eyes. "I never see you on a regularly basis."

"You know what? What ever. Bye." He laughed and walked away.

I chuckled and walked towards Niall's black Range Rover, which he was inside, waiting for me to come in. I got and and closed the door. I smiled at Niall, who smiled back at me.

"Ready to go home?" He asked.

"Not really, but home awaits." I smiled and relaxed on my seat.

Nail chuckled and started driving. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Let me update you. So, Kevin ended up winning the match. He won the golden trophy for his club that he plays for. And, they went out. Seeing that I was his sibling and Niall was with me, they let us join them. They went drinking, and some of his mates got drunk. Kevin didn't get drunk, mainly because he knows he wouldn't hear the end of my mother when she would find him drunk. She probably wouldn't even allow him to go to parties, that's how hectic she can get. So, he didn't drink. And surprisingly, Niall never drank too. He didn't want to. He didn't feel like it. His words, not mine. I was actually happy for him... but I felt wierd, I mean, I've never seen Niall refund to drinking. It's just.. it doesn't make sense, in a way.

So, right now is around ten or eleven at night. I am tired as hell, hungry also, but not to starvation. I am also sleepy. I closed my eyes and leaned my he a on the head rester. My breathing slowly became even. My body felt like it was losing unconscious.

"Keni..." Niall suddenly spoke.

"Mmm?" I looked at him with my eyes barely centimetre open.

He looked at me for a second or two before looking back at the road. "Don't sleep... we almost there." He looked at me again, for a second or two before looking back at the road.

"But I'm tired." I groaned. "Wake me up when we get there."

I closed my eyes and positioned my body in a comfortable position.

Just as I was about to doze off, Niall mumbled. "Stuborn girl."

"I heard that." I said back, without moving my face to look at him, or my whole body.

"That's was the point." He whispered to himself.

"I heard that too." I smiled at him, even though I wasn't looking at him.

I could hear him chuckle nude his breath. I don't really know what happened after that... but I dozed off into dream land, letting unconsciousness take over me.

**

Is my body flying?

Impossible... I can't fly... can I?

Then is my body being carried around?

Am I getting kidnapped? I better hope not! Am I? Is it even possible? I mean... of courts it is! Who would ask a stupid question? Clearly me... So what is happening?