FAA - Chapter 4

"Wakie wakie, sleepy head." I whispered softly against Niall's ear and traced the nail of my index finger over his bare arm.

I was already dressed into a plain black skirt and a pink shirt that had red patterns. This went with black pumps. My hair was down, and curled at the ends.

"Mmm..." He hummed and dug his head even further into the pillow, making me chuckle.

"Niall." I said a bit louder and away from his ear. "Wake up love,"

"No." He shook his head. "Not now. I'm tied. Go away."

"Niall... we can't stay in forever." I said and shook him a little by his arm. "Come one, wake up, you big baby."

Niall moved his head off of the pillow and glared at me with very narrow eyes. "What part of 'I'm tired. Go away' did you not understand? I still want to sleep."

"But you have to wake up." I stated with a pout. "Plus... we.. no, I mean you can't sleep in the whole day. I want to hang out with you. I don't want to hang out by myself."

"But-"

"No butts, Niall. Just get out of bed." I whined. Niall looked at me for a while then turned over, facing his back to me.

"No. You going to work, remember?"

I frowned and pouted. "Fine. We'll just have it your way." I said and straddled his torso. "If you don't get out of bed, I ain't getting off. So sleep comfortably." I crossed my arms over my chest.

I heard Niall groan in frustration, but that didn't give me the satisfaction.

I huffed and pouted my lip, starting at him.

You know, they say if you stare at someone for a long time, they actually feel you starring and the glance at you. So why don't I test it out?

After a while or starring, Niall finally lifted his head off of the pillow. His blue eyes drifted towards my brown ones. He sighed and blinked a couple of times to adjust to the light that shot through the curtains.

"Get off me." He said with his thick Irish tone.

"No." I shook my head. "Not until you get out of bed."

"Get off of me." He said more seriously... and deadly, though I'm sure there was a hint of playfulness in his voice.

"No, Niall. If you don't listen to me, I won't listen to you. Fair enough, right?"

"But-"

"And the fact that you want me to listen to you is something else. So... no." I smiled proudly at myself.

Niall glared at me. It actually - somehow - sent shivers through my body. Niall noticed, because his facual expression changed, but he tried hiding his smile.

"Keni get-"

"No Niall!" I yelled and hit his back with my fist. He gasped at my sudden out burst, but before I knew it, Niall turned around with me ontop of him and flipped us around, him on top and me under him.

I groaned silently. I should have seen that coming, actually.

I sighed and looked up at his eyes that were starring at me. "What?"

"What?" He mocked.

"Niall-"

But that didn't stop Niall; instead, he bent his head down and kissed my neck.

"No Niall. Stop it! That's unfair." I said with my eyes closed and fists on his chest, trying to push him away.

"It's what ya get for not listening." He whispered right next to my ear and sucked on that sweet spot that got me crazy.