FAA - Chapter 12

"Wakey wakey, sleeping beauty." Niall's soothing voice sang softly through my ears.

Shivers ran through my spine. One, because the room was freezing, and two Niall's warm breath fanning against my ear and neck.

I groaned and pulled the sheets over my head. "Go away." I groaned again.

"Princess, you have to wake up. You've been sleeping for more than ten hours." Niall sighed.

"I don't care. Just go away." I said a bit louder.

It was quiet for a while, before the bed moved a bit. After a short while, the blanket was ripped off of me.

I scram and curled my body into a ball. "Niall! It's freezing. Please give me back the blanket." I shivered and opens my eyes to look at Niall, who was smirking at me wierdly.

"You freezing? Princess, it's like thirty degrees outside." Niall stated. "Are you fooling me?"

"Does it look like I'm fooling around?" I shivered several times and crinched my teeth repeatedly. "I'm serious! It's cold outside." I examined what Niall was wearing; short white sleeveless shirt with navy blue shorts. "Are you crazy? Look at what you wearing, Niall!"

Niall looked at me for a while longer before stepping towards me and placing his hand on my forehead. "Keni, you burning hot. You most probably got the fever."

I sighed and rested my head against the pillow. "Impossible. I wasn't like this yesturday." I whined.

"Let's get you in a nice hot shower." Niall said.

"It's too cold to move around." I whispered.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked.

"No." I shook my head. "I'm fine. I'll get out of bed soon. Please just give back the blanket."

Niall shook his head. He then came up to me and put his right arm under my lower back, and his right under my knees. With a swift move, he lifted me up against him.

"I said no, I'm fine." I looked up at Niall as I wrapped my arm around his neck. "You never listen."

"I'm just trying to help, princess." He smiled down at me.

I sighed and rested my head against his chest. "You still don't listen."

Niall chuckled, and it vibrated his body. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Once we got to the bathroom, Niall placed me down gently and opened the hot water tap for the shower. I immediately jumped in, not caring that I was wearing a plain pink long shirt that reached my midthigh and black undies.

I groaned and opened the hot tap to the max. I sank in the bath and let the water rise quickly. I looked at Niall, who just looked at me like I was crazy.

"And it's just hot water." Niall stated with shock. "Does it not burn?"

"No." I shook my head and closed my eyes. "It feels like it's warm water." I said and looked at him. "That cool warm water. It feel like the cold tap water is open."

Niall rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna go make the bed, then make food. You want anything?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked with my eyebrow up. "Do you have to ask?"

"I'm taking it as a no, then." He shrugged and walked out the bathroom door.

"Of course I do want food Niall!" I yelled and giggled. I then closed the tap and rested in the bath for a while, just letting the hot water - which, if I may add, feels warm - sink into my skin.