FAA - Chapter 15

Niall's and idiot. He woke me up early in the morning to make him some pancakes. And so I did, seeing that no matter how hard I tried to ignore him and go back to sleep, he wouldn't get the hint. After making him breakfast, I took it back to our room, along with a fork, knife and a glass of orange juice. Also some cream and sugar in the side.

I handed it to him and sat next to him.

"Thanks, princess." He smiled and started eating his pancakes.

"Mmm," I rolled my eyes and pulled the sheets up to my chin. "Just be thankfully I made you food... by force."

Niall smirked at me. "Thanks."

I rolled my eyes at him again. I watched him as he took the cream and put lots of it in one pancake. As he was about to take a bite, I forcefully pushed my hand into his, making him bump the pancake on his nose and the cream messing in his mouth and nose.

I immediately started laughing as Niall looked at me with a frown displays on his face. I laughed harder and clapped my hands repeatedly like a dying or laughing dolphin. I arched my head back, making me hit my head against the headboard, and laughed harder. I started clapping my hands together, like a sealion... or something.

"That's not funny Keni." Niall stated as he licked the cream off of his mouth.

"T-that..." I giggled and looked at him. "That's was totally f-funny."

Niall rolled his eyes and shook his head. He wiped the cream off of his nose. He stuck his finger in his mouth and sucked the cream off.

"Niall," I smiled. "There's still cream on your face." I pointed at it.

"Where? Here?" He used his index finger to clean it off, but missed it by a gap.

"No, right by your nose." I giggled.

"Here?" He asked and purposely missed it again.

I shook my head and cleaned the cream off with my index finger. "Here." I showed him.

He grabbed my hand and stuck my index finger in his mouth. I giggled and stared at his lips that wrapped around my finger. His warm tongue moved and twirled around my finger, making me giggle.

"That's ticklish." I smiled and pulled my finger out.

"Ya welcome." He proudly smiled and continued eating his pancakes.

"May I have one?" I asked.

He looked at me with a frown.

"Please?" I asked. "You still have..." I looked at his plate. "About four left. If you give me one, you'll have three. Still enough to satisfy your stomach." I smiled widely.

Niall sighed. "The things I do for you." He whispered and gave me one.

"Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No, I think that requires more than a kiss on the cheek, don't you think?" He smirked.

"Maybe." I chuckled and pecked his lips. "Happy?"

"Hardly, but I'm sure it will do." He shrugged and continued eating his pancakes.

I shoved mine into my mouth and chewed it slowly. I then licked my fingers and layed back down under the sheets.

"It's still cold." I whispered.

Niall glanced at me. "You still getting the flu?" He asked.

I nodded. "I think. But sometimes I feel it, and sometimes I don't, you know?"