FAA - Chapter 8

"Let's just call him and see what he is up to. Maybe he won't know?" Louis shrugged.

Basically, after meeting Waliyah and Gosh, meeting Zayn - guy that I was so close to kissing -, and doing a bit more of the grocery shopping, Louis and I payed and went to put our things in our car. Surprisingly, his car was parked right across mine. We then got into my car, Louis in the passenger and I in the driver's seat.

I sighed and looked at him. "I don't know... what if it doesn't work?"

"It will work, trust me. This is Niall we talking about - he tends to be stupid and falls for the smallest pranks." Louis stated and smiled.

I smiled and rolled my eyes at him. "Like what?"

"A month ago-"

"A month ago? That's long time ago, never mind a month." I exclaimed and huffed.

Louis rolled his eyes. "I would carry on, but I'm no fan that loves being interrupted."

I smiled. "Sorry."

"Anyways, so Dylin and I invited Niall over. You know, we just wanted some guy time. Anyways-"

"Were Niall and I dating that time?" I asked anxiously.

Louis sighed. "Yes, a week after he told us he found a girl. Okay, so then he came over. Obviously, your boyfriend never invites himself over without food, so he brang Nando's. Little did he know that we already bought Nando's." Louis smirked.

"I'm confused." I stated and looked at him weirdly.

"Exactly." Louis chuckled. "We bought Nando's... three weeks ago."

Rich people!!! They are the only ones who can afford to buy food and waste it in one go.

"Basically, it was expired. So when he came, he placed it down. Dylin said I must distract him, while he swapped the food. I did, and in fact the smallest word brang the biggest conversation. Niall then wanted to go to the bathroom, so we let him go. Dylin and I started laughing, and set up our phones to take videos, hiding them so Niall wouldn't see. When he came back, he said that he was hungry and took the meal which he thought was his fresh one. Dylin and I took the fresh one and ate. When Niall opened it, he starred at it for a while then shrugged."

"Oh my gosh." I exclaimed. I was laughing with tears already streaming out of my eyes. I could already imagine Niall doing exactly what Louis was saying.

"Then," Louis laughed but carried on. "He cut off a drum stick, and was close to taking a bite, when he sniffed it. He was like to us; 'Guys, this smells funny. Smell.', but Dylin and I refused. Dylin then just bursts out laughing... we just couldn't hold ourselves. Niall didn't find it suspicious though, just chuckled and rolled his eyes at Dylin. Then.. and only then, Niall took a mouth full bite of the drum stick."

I gasped and laughed louder, hitting the steering wheel in the process. It made the car hoot a few times, getting people's attention. But who cares? Who would want to interupt someone who is laughing tears and pants?

"He chewed on it for a while, then paused, making a disgusted face. Niall continued eating it, even if it tasted somehow. Dylin laughed louder. Not about the fact that Niall made the face, but because Niall was eating chicken which was expired. And guess what?" Louis laughed.

"W-what?" I asked and wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

"Niall ate the whole thing! He ate it all. It was like marshmallows, over burnt, but eatable. That was Niall. And until today... he... he.." Louis laughed throwing his head back onto the head rester and laughed loudly.