I Miss You

'_' Means they are talking to themself.
"_" Means they are talking to each other.

"How many times do i need to tell you maknae!?Can you get the words i see into you dumb head!?Is it that hard?!I already said stop coming into my room in the middle of the night!!I wanna be alone!I feel in a mess sleeping with you!Get out now!" Jiyong push Seungri out from his room and bang the door loudly infront of his face.

'Hyung....I miss you.I miss the time we used to share together,when you cuddling with me,teasing me,look at me with lovely eyes and treasure me.What happen hyung?Why do I feel that we are so....far from each other.Why do i feel that....you hate me hyung?Hyung...I just wanna have a talk like we used too.I miss you hyung.I really miss you.'

Seungri stand up from the floor after being pushed by Jiyong while wiping his tears.

'Its ok Seungri-aah,maybe he just tired today.You can talk to him tommorow..right?'

Seungri talk to himself while holding his heart and walk to his room.Suddenly on the way, he meet Daesung hyung who is look like rushing to somewhere.

"Hyung where are you going?Can I come too?"
"Aniya!You can't come Seungri,I'm sorry but I need to go.See you later."

With that Daesung walk out from the house without looking back.

'He must have something in urgent.'

Seungri say while opening his door room,closed and locked it then walk to his table.He sit on the chair and slide open the last drawer.He pick up the paper that he had hidden in between his unused lyric paper.He just stare to the paper blankly.Then he look at a picture of all of them that he paste on the wall.All of them look so happy back then...

'Hyung,I miss all of us.Tell me hyung,what do i need to do?I'm scared hyung.I'm scared alone.Please don't leave me hyung,I really miss all of us...What am I going to do with this disease?Hyung,please tell me hyung,I'm scared hyung...really scared..Hyung....'

Seungri burst out in tears while holding the paper in his hand and struggling not to make any sound and wake up others.He can't stop the pain,he can't stop the time.And up to his realize,he has only three months to breathe and alive in the world.

'Why hyung?Why out of every millions people in the world,why would God choose me?Is he that cruel hyung?Hyung...I'm scared that I will actually go hyung....what will happen to Big Bang...what will happen to all of you?I love you guys and i can't afford to lost all of you.Mianhae hyung.........'

With that last thoughts Seungri fall asleep on the table with tears and broken heart.Another terrible day has end for him but tomorrow will be probably more painful.

Seungri wake up to the vibration on his phone..Which is his alarm..He just sighed looking at the time and wake up from the chair.He feel so sore and tired.He did not do any therapy for the disease so its not weird why he become weaker day by day.He stand infront of the mirror in his bathroom and washed his face..

'I look so ugly,so...not me..This is not me.'

He mumbled in his mind while touching his face that you can probably see his face bone,the dried and pale lips,the eyebag that getting worsen and in his eyes...There is a look of a dead person.He wondering if he is alive or he is just breathing?He quickly pick up all the make up and touch up his face so it will not look that bad.And sad to say,day by day,his make up is getting thicker and thicker and he feel he can't breathe anymore with those make up.

He walk out from his room to see nobody there.The hallway is dark as dark as his world.He walk until the kitchen just to drink some plain water.Food?Last time he eat properly was when 2 months ago.Now?He just eat vitamins,sometimes he eat porridge that he mom cooked or the leftover all his hyung left after doing a party without inviting him.

He pick up his bag but then look to the living room.How he miss a wonderful and cheeky morning before when his hyung wake up.But now all of that is just a dream.With that he sighed and walk out from that house to the dancing studio at YG Entertainment building.

At home,all his hyungs is awake after 30 minutes he already left.

"Good morning Jiyong hyung!" Daesung say with a cheeky smile on his face waiting for Jiyong to smile and ruffling his hair like usually.He feel bad at how all of them act to Seungri but he is happy like this.Before this everyone is giving attention to Seungri without realizing he is there too.So when Seungri is no longer there,all his hyung treat him nicely and he already getting used to it.Now he know how fun and happy if he was a Seungri.If he was Seungri,he would never make any silly mistake that can make his hyung hate him.

'Stupid Seungri.You deserve all the hate with what you had done to us.'

He thought.Daesung walk to the kitchen and make pancakes for all his hyung.Not too long after that,Taeyang and Top wake up and already dress up nicely.Daesung served all the pancakes to his hyungs and make a funny joke about how Top is wearing his t-shirt upside down.While they are laughing and having fun,they forgot about Seungri that is practicing in the dancing room waiting for them to come.

A/N
Anyeong!!! ~■~
Firstly thank you for reading my books and....this book will have many more upcoming chapter!Yeah!!! ♡●♡
Please vote and comment you suggestion.☆♢☆
I am sorry for my grammar mistake ok??I'm not that pro ¤<¤
Till next chapter!
감사함니다 ♡♧♡

'