35 Ending

Molly pov

I woke up tangle in the hot wet drench sheets. I look over to kyle and he was starring at me wide eyes. And images from last night came in

Good morning stalker I told him hiding under the sheets. He pulled me back up and sat me on his lap. I tried to stay focus at his face but I could feel him rising up.

kyle I need to shower plus you hot ass hell, why did we even use the sheets for. I got up when his eyes started to go to a darker shade.

Um no boy I told him getting up slowly my legs felt like jello. The sheets dropped and I use my rest of my energy to run to the bathroom, but kyle beat me to it.
We did it again in the tub while the cold water was on for kyle so he wouldnt burn the castle down. we wash each other up and kyle quickly left because he wanted to go at it again.
The pain was crazy last night than to make things worse kyle was burning up and my stomach feels like someone took hot boiling water and poured it into me threw my vigina.

I got out and made sure kyle was not in the room. The bed was undone and all the food from what we didnt touch and not open was on the bed. I went to put on some boyshorts and sports bra. I did my hair into a ugly bun. I didnt want to wear any shorts because of kyle. So I took some white tights and a orange shirt and the ac hit me. It was suddenly very cold. Kyle walks in and licks his lips when he spots me. I look away still in pain from last night and this morning. I felt something hurthing my side and I walk back into the closet and close the door so kyle wont see. I had multiple bruises I quickly covered it back up and than I felt a fire burn around my neck. I let out a cry and it didnt stop. Kyle was by my side within seconds. He took me to the pack hospital. I suddenly felt really weak and last thing I saw was wayne asking what happened to mommy.

I open my eyes to see kyle looking at me with worry.
I sat up and wayne was sleeping in a chair.
Kyle got the doctor and I waited.

Luna

Doctor

Okay luna and alpha it was just some effects on the mating process. Your claim was powerful that you couldnt handle the power so you pass out. I quickly got up and went to the mirror and look at my neck. Nothing was there but a small heart.

I dont get it doctor nothing is here. Kyle said for me he look at the heart and smile.

Wait there is more kyle said lefting up my shirt amd glaring at the doctor to look away.

Wow that amazing he said. I ran back to the mirror and the bruises from earlier was now trees. It was a field with fire and trees in a field of grass  in a heart with kyle initial on the fire and mine on the trees and two hand holding each other.

Wow mommy you got a tattoo wayne ask getting up looking at it.

Yeah sweety something like that. Kyle laugh and thank the doctor and than left. Kyle made breakfast because I still wasnt feeling well.

Wayne can you get your brother so we can get going to the woods. I shouted. Kyle was helping me put on my dress he got me. I found out I was pregnant after three months. Zain was crazy in me. At first he wanted to eat than he wants some blood to drink. My nine months of pregnacy was honest hell. Its been two years and we had a two year old boy name zain and wayne who was seven years old.

Mommy zain acting up again. Wayne said coming into are room.
Thank you my little soldier. I kiss wayne cheek and he lit up. I sat and talk to my oldest son while kyle went for zain. We took more pictures.

Mommy I know I cant become alpha but can I become a warrior.

Yes you can become a warrior baby you have to prove yourself.

Okay I got a trouble zain for you kyle said. Zain was being a big baby in kyle arms.
Give me my child idiot I told kyle he made zain cry to much.

As soon as I got him he was smiling saying mommy and playing with my hair and necklace.

Dad ses thats not  fair he always cry around us. Wayne pointed out. I laugh and wayne stuck is tongue out to zain and zain did the same. I pick zain up with one hand and grab wayne hand and kyle led us off.

We was having a picnic in the forest. It was a beautiful day. Zain finally grew on wayne but not on kyle yet. I thought it was funny. Wayne left to put zain to sleep for me.

You know zain probably might be stronger than the both of us kyle said. I look at him and we both laugh.

Zain is going to become something alright but not stronger plus he cry baby kyle said laughing. I smack him for talking about are child.

I love you so much molly

Mommy zain kept asking for you so I took him back out. Wayne said carrying zain. I took a pic of them and we took a group picture. Me and kyle took more. Wayne and zain feel asleep on the ground.

I love you too kyle I said back to him. He look at me and kiss me