kyle

I'm finally done sending out all the invitations on the ball. Kim was sprawled out on my bed sleeping. I got up and woke her up.
" you need to get up kim, go take a shower and leave my room"
Kim came in my room late at night knowing what she was doing, but she a hoe she fucked the entire pack the one's without mates mostly. Ain't no love toward her, I feel bad for whoever her mate is. She pouted her lips and got up naked, walking to my bathroom.
"The hallway bathroom" she stood there shocked. I just shrugged my head, she already knew don't play stupid.

"Alpha kyle so when will me mate?" She said coming over to me and grabbing a blanket. I looked at her if she was crazy.
" we been over this before kim, we will never be mates". She got her clothes and left without another word. I changed the sheets from the bed and started cleaning my room up, trying to get her smell out.

I walked over to go study some more about the ancient times and did some work. I had a lot of work to do. I walked out and helped Trish the made fix up the ball room. She been my made for as long as I was alive, and it will stay that way. I went to my son room. He was playing with his cars.

"Daddy" Wayne was just five years old. I walked over and played with him. Until I heard that the guest have arrived and I wasn't even half way ready.