James

I was walking into the woods by myself when I heard a crack in leafs I knew it didn't come from me I turned around fast and came face to face with a rogue.

I woke up breathing heavily. I been having these crazy dreams for a while. One time I blacked out with the vision of my little sister death. A month later she died the same way. I keep to myself. After my little sister died, I only talk to my parents only for important events. They always tired to talk to me. I knew it wasn't there fault she died. She was poison from everyone we thought we can trust. The steak was suppose to be for my older brother James, but Emily being Emily ate his food.

My brother was attending a mandatory meeting the king was having to discuss issues all the pack was happening and to attend the ball with there mate.

My brother meant his mate five years ago when he just turned 18. There irresistible together she was just like another older sister to me.

James POV

These past days been great. My sister Molly still isn't talking to anyone really since Emily died five years ago. my precious mate Aria. Emily ate the stake off my plate the night I took Aria on a date. We all just took family pictures the same day and my father got a warning call we was being attached. All the women and children was suppose to stay inside but some how Emily got out to watch everyone fight.

Father spotted her and was trying to get her back inside, but was held down by three rogues. He fought his way threw and grabbed Emily and ran and gave her to cyan the house chef.

We fought the battle, later that night I went on a date with Aria. I left all my sisters happy together. Emily and molly was playing in the office with father. When we took are last picture together.

I remember that night out of all things. I skipped out the family dinner to have dinner with my mate later that day got a call from mother and she said there was an emergency.

I rushed home to find Molly in tears by the bed side next to Emily. Emily looked pale. They explained everything to me. I couldn't believe I was the one they was suppose to kill. I would trade any day to have stayed home with emily and molly. I could probably have pulled threw from the pain. They was just 14 when it happened. Emily wolf wasn't strong enough to hold on. We had time to spend with her. We too hundreds of pictures. Molly never lefted Emily side. I was out one time during a pack meeting when I got the news that Emily was dying in Molly hands. I rushed home to see Emily take her last breath and gave her necklace to Molly. I bit into Emily trying to bring her back. I tried everything

James in the picture.

Follow me on IG Shonda_noel
Kik me at cutieshonda
Add me on Snapchat at cutiebabeshonda