31

Kyle pov

She shut the door on me. I didnt know she even felt that way. I was a little distant because the notes kept coming in. I didnt even realize I locked myself in my office doing alpha work from the next five years. Than it started to pour rain outside. It look like a storm was coming.
I didnt know how to approach molly. I went to my son wayne first.

Good to see that your well alpha said a member of the pack some just bow their heads to me but I could feel there negetivity toward me.

Wayne I went into his room hoping he was there by my luck he was. He was reading a book to this little girl. He look up at me and kept reading ignoring me.

Wayne I need to talk to you I demanded. He nods his head and kept reading. He finish the book and brought the girl out his room.

What do you want im suprise you even remember my name he snap. I was getting mad that everyone was mad at me.

Look wayne im sorry that I havent check for you in a while and havent been a father figure lately but I promise from this day forth it wont happen again and if it do you have my honor to smack me. I told him. He look at me and smile

okay daddy but never again plus you really hurt mommy feelings, she is always sad and crying now

I stood there looking at this little boy. We did are handshake and I was about to leave to check up on molly.

You should buy her all her favorite things wayne told me walking out with me. He took my car keys and I just follow. He toss it to me and I drove to the close gas station.
I grab his hand and he rolled his eyes. Kids like to wonder off.

We was in the store for a long time. We finally went to the register. The old lady smile and rung up the double chocolate brownies and chocolate ice scream, hot fries, lays, bunch of chocolate cookies they had and doctor pepper. Your total is 260 sir.
I gave her the card andwe was on are way. Wayne munched on some lemon filled donuts with lays chips.

He help me bring the things into our room. We had a mini fridge in the closet with a freezer so I had put everything in while wayne was talking to her.

Good luck dad he than left us alone.

Hey Molly can we talk. She just glared at me. I noticed how scary she look when she is mad. She had killer eyes.

Okay since your not going to say anything than, im so sorry for the ways ive been acting these past two weeks. Im just worried about our pack. Molly I just want you to be safe and happy. I said kneeling infront of her. She didnt have her ring on. It was on her nightstand and thats when it hit me. She was not mad she was done with me. She look at me and her eyes soften.

I dont want you as a mate anymore kyle I will be leaving in the morning. Her words hit me like a tone of bricks. I just thought everything was a dream. I didnt leave my position. I kneel their right infront of her. She had no emotions in her eyes no nothing.

Here is your ring back alpha king I wont be needing it anymore she took the ring and starred at it a flash of emotions hit her but she quickly covered it up. She held her hand out for me to take it but I couldnt move. I just kept looking at her.