22

Kyle POV

I woke up and molly was still wrapped around my arms and I could see her tear stains. I really messed up big time. My heart clenched to see her like this. How could I be so stupid. I slowly unwrapped my self from her and went to find some answers.

I told christian and Isabel to keep an eye on molly while I look for Kim. It seemed like everyone knew what happened. No one wanted to talk to me my pack liked molly way better she talked to everyone and anyone. She knew exactly how to blend in.

I stormed all over to find this bitch. I saw her in the garden when I walked in a guy walked out. I never saw him before, but he wasn't my priority. I marched right in front of her.

"Tell me what you did to me, tell me why did you do it before I shred you to pieces" I screamed I clenched my hands around her throat and tightened the grip.

"Stop please kyle I did it because I love you, you can't kill me I'm your mate" she gasped.

"Why did you do it and how" some of the pack members was know standing around watching the scene.

"I didn't it for us, she was in my way, a witch helped me please just stop" her face was turning blue and I could feel her heart beat slowing down. I wasn't going to stop I needed her dead because my mate didn't want me no more and I was going to make her pay.
"Stop it kyle" I felt molly hand on my shoulder and than she gripped me back. I slowly unlossen my hand when I saw my mate face. I noticed her tears and I gripped Kim neck again. "Kyle if you don't let her go I will leave you and that's final" she said in a warning tone. I ungripped her and turned around and hugged my mate.

She hugged me back and I could hear her soft cries. Everyone left.
"I want you out of the pack by five minutes, I don't care where you go just leave and never come back if I see your face I will rip you apart" I told Kim when I saw her by the door.

"I'm so sorry babe" I said gripping my mate. She nodded her head. And pulled me into her I just noticed I was crying. I was so worried she was going to leave me. I pulled away and kissed my mate. I wanted and needed her every way. She pulled away and walked out tonight it's so on.