32

Alpha their is quick movements along the woods. Trish barged in and said. I still couldnt focus on anything but molly.

Alpha she scream. Than I felt a powerful hand slap my cheek. She fucking slap me.
Get your ass up off you knees and go do something molly jacks me up and realization hits me on whats happening.

Get all women in children inside now . Kids scream and ran into the basment.

Where is wayne kyle an angry looking molly said to me. She was marching up to me.

Mommy im right here. I inhaled back out I didnt even know I was holding a breath in. she walks past me.

Alpha all kids and women is inside.

I need orange group to stay with the green and surround the castle. No one comes nor out.

What are you doing outside

Im the luna I could do whatever I feel like doing. A scary looking molly said. I reminded myself not to get her mad anymore.

I stood next to her and we began to lead are pack into the forest.

So what did you buy. She ask my ears perked up from her question. She was actually talking to me.

I brought your favorite junk food. I smile at her and her lips turned upward.

Do you think I was just going to forgive you just because you got me my favorite food. I didnt know how to answer her so I stay silent. We got close to the border and I could feel the power of whoever was their. Molly stopped and everyone else did too. A bird landed on her shoulder and she look at me.

Everyone fall back to the castle now she bark. Everyone look at me and I slowly nod.

What was that about

Its a set up your little girlfriend is sneaking vaps into your land and we are here far from it. Everyone was gone.
I trust my mate she was powerful I read all about her. She was suppose to have a mate that was fire but the only fire I knew how to make was with wood in a match.

I took her hand and we began to run back. Nothing happened when we got there. She looks at me nervous and I pull her close to me.

Its going to be fine we all train together plus I got you and you got me. I told her a tear rolled down her face and she kiss me. It caught me in suprise. I quickly kiss back.

I love you kyle I wasnt actually going to leave and I didnt mean what I said she said talking fast. I kiss her again and placed her behind me.

I love you too my sweet molly than some guy came from the woods with a gimy slut kim

You are a traitor to your pack

Shut the hell up kyle you left me for this dumb bitch

Why are you here and what do you need

We came to kiss miss molly she is very special. The guy said. I could feel the power in his voice and his piercing purple eyes

Kiss my mate is just a big no

Okay what the fuck do you really want from us kim said a pissed off looking molly.

We came to get are child back said a couple stepping forward.

Who is your child molly ask them

The little boy you call wayne. Molly grew mad all of a sudden.

I want you out of our territory right now, if you dont leave I will personally rip both of your heads off. She started walking toward them but I yank her back.

Let me go kyle they think they can just walk in and say what they want and wish is granted, are they stupid. She left him to die in the forest and in the forest she will die and her mate. Molly said threating them.

Calm down we could resolve the matter at hand baby. I got you remember

She calm and gave them death glares.

So what will it be you leaving and never returning or a fight

I want a fight samuel they wont give me back my son she said to her so called witch leader.

Shut up jene know your place

We will be on our way he said with a smirk. I didnt let my guard down yet. In quick speed I was getting stomped on by samuel. Molly yank him off of me.

I didnt want to just leave without a fight

I quickly restored and he came at me again this time faster than before but I saw it coming after that everyone started to fight.

I tried to keep an eye on Molly she was in the center of it. Pack members surrounded her to protect their luna. I saw a couple that needed help.

I quickly kill this witch with a punch to the throat and took its heart out next thing I knew the heart was on fire. More witches, vampires, wolves, and more came. I saw Molly join the fight at the door of the castle. She was kicking butt.
Thats when I got punch and the wind got knocked out of me. I was so distracted by molly that I forgot there was a fight going on. I was getting pile on by many people.

Kyle get up Molly scream. More people came at me in tons. She seem so far away.

Dammit kyle use your damn light. What the hell was she talking about I was about to die and she was talking about light. A witch stood over me.

Any last words alpha king. Than thats when it hit me use my damn light use fire but I didnt know how too.
This man witch pull me by my curls and made me look at molly.
She stop and got attach on the floor. Thats when everything in me lit up. I waz freaking on fire running to help my baby out. I killed everyone in sight.

Baby you look hot she jokes. Than I remeber the witch. I went forward and he tried begging for his life.

I never had witch blood before and before I knew it molly stops me.

Can you quit talking to him and kill him kyle we have other things to worry about. I complied and his neck was in my mouth. It was the sweetest blood I ever taste in my life. I could feel myself growing stronger as I drunk more.

Kyle you had enough and she grab the body and toss it into the flames. Pack members was just tossing them all in it.

How do I stop it I ask her she shrug her shoulders and check me out. It wasnt the time for that.

Baby did you see yourself. I mean damn your hot asf. She gooced at me. I slowly walk up to her and she took a step back.

Um your still in flames and I dont feel like burning up. I look at my hands and legs. I was completely naked. I walk up to her and push her against a tree.

Do it hurt the flames captured around her. She flintched and said no after.

It just stung. She smiled and soon her clothes was burned off.

I really like those shorts she pouted looking down shly.
I check her out and snap my eyes back to her.
I twitched and picked her up pulling her close to me and smashed my lips to her. She wrap her legs around me and I could smell her getting wet. she pulled back and look at me. Her stare was blowing my mind up.

Alpha king sir the bodies are torched do you want us to plant a tree over it. A warrior said. Everyone was covered in blood.

No I can handle that molly said she jumped off me and I pulled her back.

Get us a shirt and pants I order
He nob and came back up to me and placed it where the flames cant touch.

Molly pushed off and put on the shirt.

Change back alpha she softly said. I didnt know how but I nod and she tossed me the gym shorts and the flames was gone.

Good boy she snuck a kiss and ran off to the torch bodies. I followed.