10

"Who's this baby" Kim said walking up to me, putting her hands around me and kissing me in my lips. Everything happened so quick. I pushed her off. I looked down at my hand that held my mate's fingers. It was empty. People looked at me and looked into the kitchen. I knew she had to go in there.

"Molly why did you leave?"I said pulling the door open and looking at Molly while she dig threw the fridge. She looked at me for a quick second. I saw everything in her sadness and hurt. She looked at the stove and began cooking. I watched every mood she made. She made three plates. One had three car pancakes, one had five big pancakes n other had three big pancakes. They all had the same amount of bacon and eggs with three hash brow on the side with syrup. She looked at me and I saw nothing. Completely nothing she was shutting me out.

"Here, eat a pack needs a strong alpha" she handed me the one with more pancakes and walked out with the other two plates in her hand. I grabbed three forks and followed her. She walked all the way to my room where Wayne was sleep. She woke him up and I watched her help him brush his teeth.

"Wayne if you want to be a big boy like your dad you need to eat all this food." He sat on the bed and she handed him the plate. I sat next to her and she scooted closer to Wayne.

I wasn't even hungry. I messed up big time. "Are you gonna eat your food or let all my hard work go to waist" she said arching an eyebrow but taking a bit of her pancake and looking at wayne. He was watching some interesting kid show on TV. He wasn't paying us any mind.
"I'm sorry" I said looking at her, I really did mean it. I usually don't apologize at all.

"It's fine alpha just eat." A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly whip it. I felt like a straight asshole. She got up and left quietly.
"Where did mommy go daddy?" I looked at wayne he held a sad face."she is coming back bud,what are you watching"? I changed the subject and pushed away the mommy part. It hit 3 and I got up ready to go do some drills. I brought wayne to the kids room with the other kids was getting dropped off.

Molly POV

I couldn't believe she kissed kyle. I didn't stay to see what he had to say. They seemed like a perfect family to me and here I was ruining a perfect home. I left after I was done eating kyle was so overwhelming. I was falling in love with wayne. I went into the garden. I saw the girl that kissed my mate talking to some boy I couldn't make his face out I closed the door and he left from another exit. I sat in the bench hopping she would leave too. I felt a shadow over me. "Hi my name is Kim". I looked at her, she smirked at me. She sat next to me. "Hi my name is Molly" she laughed like something was funny. "You are not even that pretty Molly, you need to leave my mate kyle mate alone." She growled. I stood up and stood over her. "He is not your mate, he is mine" I growled at her, my hands was now wrapped around her neck. "Oh really did he fuck you, the other day, I mean damn is he good and are precious son Wayne is such a cutie" I let a loud growl out and threw her to a bush. I walked out to the door got yanked open by kyle himself and a few pack members behind him. I shoved my way threw everyone.

"Why are you crying?" Said Wayne he looked so sad because of me. I didn't even notice I was cry. "I have to go wayne, I'll be back" I grabbed my bag and made sure everything was in there. I walked to the door. I heard a snif and I looked at Wayne who was crying. It broke my heart. "Mommy you can't leave you just got here" I dropped my bags he shocked me. What is this little kid talking about. I walked over and pulled him close. "I will be back" I told him pulling away he grabbed me back and I hugged him too I dropped him on the bed and he didn't let go, so I just figure I would lay with him until he fall asleep.