love

I looked at my beautiful mate molly. I never thought i would be the one to fall in love. I got up and walked around she did too. She was putting her feet in the water. She turned back about to say something but it got caught in her mouth.
I was meaning"-

"Molly you are everything i never wanted. I never wanted to fall in love. You keep me on my toes about everything your a great mom to my son wayne. I dont want to spend another life time without you, you complete me I love you for all your flaws and no flaws. Will you marry me"?

I asked her i was standing on my knee and held the ring out. She stood still as a rock with tears running down her face. "YES YES OF COURSE I WOULD MARRY YOU" she ran straight to me in full force and knocked us both over. I held her a few tears came out my eyes. I was the luckiest man alive right now nothing could ruin it. I placed the ring on her finger it was a perfect fit. I blew a breath out. Tears was still beaming in her eyes she held me close. I picked us up and lead us to the cabin.

"I love you Kyle, i didn't even know you was planing this. This is a unforgettable night, i love you so much babe" she said as i layed her down on the bed. She kissed me and looked deep in my eyes. I couldn't look away it felt like i was being pulled in. She kissed me again and i kissed back. She pulled away. We sat up on the bed she grabbed the remote and found a channel to put it on. She left it on pitch perfect and i grab the food and we spent the night talking and eating. It was the best i enjoyed every company of her.

I woke up next morning to see my beautiful mate sound asleep. I watched her i didn't know how long i did but i watched her until i started to feel her tighten her grip on me and wake up. She always did that.

"Good morning" i kissed her on the forehead and she smiled and hid her head in my chest. I growled lowly cause she needed to stop before i couldn't control myself. She got up and went to the bathroom, i followed her. She didn't seem to realize i came in. She just smiling at the gold ring. "You should have more time to do that later but lets get ready I'm getting hungry" i told her making her nob. I left her in there and went to the other bathroom. I was getting hungry when molly finally came out.

"We need to hurry back to the pack bae, i can't hold the beast in for long" i said i grabbed her hand. I did a double take at her. She was wearing these shorts and a t-shirt. I should have never make trish pack her bag. The shirt was a see threw and you could see her red lace bra. I snapped my head away from her. Away from the dirty thoughts and pulled her outside.

We was heading to the car when she stopped me. "Whats the rush Kyle, I'm sure the pack is doing fine" she said with attitude.
"It's not that molly, I'm hungry and being next to you while you wear that is driving me crazy" i explained to her. She nodded slowly. "I could make you something to eat" she said again stopping again.

"It's not like that, I'm half breed i need some blood to maintain myself, if i don't get any soon i could lose myself" i told her i opened the door to the car and she got in. I rushed to my side and sped off. My hands gripped the stirring wheel i could feel myself losing it.

"Hey kyle calm down baby, we will make it in time" molly said while she placed her hand on my hand. It calm me down all the way it was like she was my anchor.

I speed all the way there. I could feel my fangs coming out and i glanced at molly to see her smiling at the ring again. I let a growl out i couldn't control. The car swirled and she screamed. I gained control back of the car.

"What the hell kyle, stop the car and let me drive" she said calmly. I almost put her in danger. I slowed down and got out. I could smell blood from a human. My eyes snapped up and i shifted out of control. I heard molly yell my name but i needed to feed myself.

I watched as two humans came out from the woods with guns, one of them bleeding from a scratch.