29

Kyle pov

I woke up to hear a shhh going on and of course it was Molly, but i stayed asleep.
"Lets go make breakfast, but we have to be quiet i don't wanna wake the alpha" she giggled. I could hear they soft feet move around me some even stepped on me. To get over. "Good morning kyle breakfast will be finished soon" i heard a whisper and a giggle. Dang how do she know i was awake. I got up and woke up from my fake sleep mode took a quick shower... and went to the office to see a letter on the floor. I opened it.
"You will get what is coming for you" that's all it said. I placed it back in the envelope and got busy on alpha duties. Three hours passed and breakfast wasn't ready yet. So i went down stairs to see Molly and the kids dancing around putting the food on plates. I'm not mad I'm just really hungry right now and she is playing around with the food.
"So when do we get to eat Luna" i asked her turning off the music. Her head snapped up and met mine. The kids started to laugh. "Okay kids go eat, and don't make a mess of you will clean it up. I went closer to see her carrying a baby. I blinked a couple of times. The baby was just starring at me.
"I'm babysitting for a friend kyle" she said in a duh tone. "Of course ik that"

She handed me my plate and we ate at the table she held a warm bottle an feed the baby. I was going to tell her about the letter i got but she looked so happy so i decided against it.

Alpha Kingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें