30

So I still want to do this book. I reread it and its so damn good.

Molly pov

Its been two weeks and kyle just been all worried. Everytime I tried to help him he would tell me its nothing to worry about. We been training everyday everyone. I knew something was going to happen. The dear helps me train in nature habits. He teaches me about myself.

Kyle here I made you some sandwiches. I gave him it and its like he didnt even care, I was close to losing it with him.
Just make sure you eat something kyle I told him and walk out. He been stuck in there for a long time. The only time I see him is when I bring him food or when he comes to bed late at night its just crazy.

The next day approach and I wanted to talk to kyle. I couldnt do this any longer. Its like he is here but not fully here. Even wayne keeps asking me whats wrong with him.

I walk into his office and he still didnt care about my presence.

Kyle are you okay

Um is all he said to me. Thats when I snapped

You know what kyle these past two weeks you been acting like a stupid fuck. You dont even check for me or for wayne not even our pack member, and you call yourself the alpha king. Your nothing to everyone. I scream letting my voice be heard. I walk out and slammed the door. Tears rolling down my face as I made my way toward our room.