I let go of her wrist and started unbuttoning her sheer button up shirt while biting my lower lip and trying to contain myself from ripping it in frustration.

"You're frustrated." She muttered teasingly then giggle causing me to glare at her playfully and lean up.

"Suffering in one whole week and currently struggling with my tight jeans for how many hours? I'm far more than frustrated woman!" I scolded seriously as she burst into fits of laughter.

I finally take her top off of her then tossed it on the side and unbutton her leather shorts and tugged it off of her and throw it away leaving her with her leather bra and matching knickers with her thigh high leather boots still on making me gulped and getting eager at the sight of her.

"Your choice of clothing were too cool I must say." I said cheekily as she sit up on her knees with her arms crossed pushing her chest up unintentionally.

"I always dress to impress myself, I must say feel free to be fair and take yours off please?" she said mocking me making me shrugged and copied her position while facing her with my arms cross and lean down to her for a bit.

"Make me." I whispered playfully causing her to bite her lower lip while smirking deviously and push me down.

She straddle my hips then sit over my hard on making me groan lowly at the pressure and gulped in anticipation.

She was about to unzipped her boots of but I quickly grab her wrist and tugged her close then crash my lips against her passionately causing her to rest her hands over my upper chest.

"Don't." I muttered not wanting her to take it off of her as she hummed and snaked her hands down slowly to the collar of my jacket and slipped it off of me then just let her.

She tossed it away then suddenly run the tip of her right index fingernail over my jaw making me groan and rest my arms behind me to support my upper body.

She trailed her nail down to my neck and chest torturous slow sending shivers down my spine and goosebumps rising over me getting way too excited then sighed deeply and shakily causing her to giggle adorably against my lips knowing what she's doing to me.

She move her nail lower over my midriff down to the hem of my shirt and tugged it up off of me and lean away as I helped her then tossed it on the side.

I grab her nape and pulled her closer bring back my lips to hers again but deepen it with a slight aggression making her moan lowly and seductively.

"Goddamn it, move faster woman." I muttered growling against her lips as she giggle again and unbutton my jeans and unzipped it slowly causing me to growl in frustration.

She suddenly squeezed both of my upper thighs making me feel weak immediately and moan lowly as she smirk deviously against my lips then tugged my jeans off of me, I kick it off away eagerly leaving me with my boxers and my bulge way to fucking obvious underneath it.

I pushed her down the bed and hover above her as she wrapped her legs around my torso feeling the coldness of her leather boots driving me to insanity.

I decided to take it off of her before I lose myself causing her to giggle as I tossed it away.

I ducked down to her neck and playfully suck everywhere making her gripped my biceps while breathing heavily then giggle causing me to chuckle lowly and suck on her right collarbone this time trying to explore her.

She suddenly moan loudly and squeal adorably when I sucked her skin where her matching cross tattoo is making me smirked and pushed my tongue forward slowly to her new found spot causing her to gasped and arched her back in pleasure with her nails slightly digging my skin.