“That’s great. Just too great!” he said a bit loudly. “Hey Andrew!” he called my father. My father walked slowly up to us, carefully studying our faces.

“They agreed on going. Didn’t I tell you that they will?” he asked proudly.

All this while, Liam was quiet. He didn’t dare to speak a word for reasons known to him only. Just a few minutes ago he wasn’t ready to go with me and now, here he was, quietly agreeing to everything his father was saying.

“Anyway, Liam, I need to talk to you, in private.” He added in a very serious tone. I don’t why but I felt Mr. Payne was a bit too strict with Liam. Given the fact that having a son like Liam would be troublesome, but sometime it did go overboard. Liam nodded and followed his father like a good five-year-old kid who always followed his parents.

I immediately turned to my father, anger burning inside me. His face showed numerous expressions ranging from sad to guilty to vulnerable.

“Honeymoon!? A freaking honeymoon? Why are you doing this to me, father? I told you. I don’t even know him. How can you send your only daughter with a person she hardly knows? You..”

“Tia, Tia, my child. Just shuush for a second, will you? James came unexpectantly and told me that he has already booked tickets. And that too, seconds before he made that announcement. Tiara, I swear to lord, I was just going to tell him no. But then I looked at Liam and you and.. and both of you looked so happy while dancing with each other. There was a smile adorning your face whereas he looked so calm. I really thought this would be a good way to make you both know each other.” Father, only if you know what was going on, on the dance floor.

I couldn’t tell him what Liam told me. He would feel much more guilty than he was already feeling. He would take all of this on him that his daughter has to go through so much.

“Fine, father. I will go. But what if he does something? You know, something against my will…” I trailed off. Such conversations with fathers are always embarrassing.

“No, he won’t. I know Liam enough to tell you that he won’t do even a single thing against your will.” Only if you knew father, only if you knew.

“I will be keeping my phone on emergency to speed dial. Just in case.”

Before he could say something, Mr. Payne and Liam came and stood next to us followed by our mothers.

“So what is my daughter-in-law talking to her father about?” He asked nicely, keeping one of his hands on Liam’s shoulder. Liam wasn’t even looking at me. He actually wasn’t looking at anybody but the ground. What did they talk about?

“Nothing. Just father-daughter talks.” My father replied.

“Well, we can keep those talks for some other time. You have a flight to catch, honey. Come I will make you change and get your bags and Liam can go with Josh to get his.” Liam’s mother smiled to me.

I agreed, well am I ever given a choice? I walked behind my mother in law, pulling the helm of my gown, so as to work a bit comfortably. My mother walked behind us, trying to suppress her anger as long as she could.

I entered into one of their mansion’s room and sat on the bed. I looked around and there were two bags full of clothes. So all this was planned already? My mother sat next to me and Liam’s mother pulled a chair in front of the dressing table and started removing the pins from her hair which was tied in a tight bun.

I wanted some time alone with my mother. I wanted to talk to her, tell her I wasn’t mentally prepared for this. I just wanted to go back home and sleep on her lap with no problems in the world to face. But, hey, I have a flight to catch, remember?

“Tiara,” his mother turned around, “There’s the dress you will have to wear since your bag is packed.” She pointed to a dress folded neatly on the edge of the bed.

“What? My bag is already packed? Who did?” I looked at my mom. She nodded her head in negative.

“I did.” His mother said nonchalantly. I stood up to see what stuff did she pack for me but before I could really reach my bag, she stood up and turned me around.

“I don’t want you to waste any time. Please go and change.” I didn’t have it in me to argue. So I just listened to her like a good girl and walked towards where the dress was kept.

I unfolded the the dress to see a gorgeous black color dress with sequences on its borders. It had a heart neckline and it was strapless. I entered in the washroom to undress myself from my wedding gown and hopped in to the little black dress. It reached near my mid thigh and I had to say, it indeed was really better than the gown. I untangled my hair from the bun and thought of keeping my hair open.

I emerged from the washroom and saw that my mother and the baggage weren’t in the room. It was just my mother in law still trying to touch up on her make-up.

“Where is mother?”

“She left. Your father called for her.” That’s strange.

Along with his mother, we walked down the stairs. She told me that she had herself decided the honeymoon destination but there was no way she was disclosing the location. It would take us around 2 hours to reach there and still we wouldn’t be able to figure out. Also, she told me there was a surprise waiting for me.

As we came out, the entire crowd had gathered near the main gate and a car was waiting for us at the end of the path. Everyone had smile and cheers on their face as I entered. My mother and father were standing near the car.

Liam came out of nowhere and pulled me by my waist. He changed into a sky blue shirt and khakee pants. How does he manage to look good all the damn time? He gave me the best smile he could ever pull off and made me walk towards the car.

“Take care of her.” My father said.

“I will.” He replied, almost immediately.

We got in the car and it pulled off towards the airport.

“Take care of yourself, Tiara. You will never forget our honeymoon, darling.” Liam said, giving me the most sarcastic smile. I gulped nervously. What have I gotten my self into?

A.N: Sorry for the filler. Vote and comment.

P.S Isn't Story Of My Life just so beautiful? :)