Kanato saw this and said,"All right!" Kanato rushed over and then he took one of the cupcakes from the tray and said,"Thanks Kura you're the best!"

"Hehe, you're welcome." I said. Laito and Ayato came over and they got the cupcakes and they happily munched on them. Kou, Yuma and Azusa took some of them as well and they munched on them happily as well. Kou said,"Wow! These are delicious."

Yuma said,"They're not bad." I looked at him and said,"Just not bad?" Yuma adverted his look from me and said,"OK fine, they're good."

I giggled at Yuma's reaction. Reji took one as well and when he took a bite he said,"You're right, they are good." I noticed that Shu kept dozing off and then Akira said,"Allow me."

Akira said as she took Shu's cupcake and she shoved it in his mouth making Shu's eyes widen. She said,"Shu! Kura worked so hard to make these! Don't you dare even think about sleeping until you've eaten this!!" Shu took the cupcake from Akira's hand and he said,"All right fine no need to shove it in my mouth like that."

Shu said as he ate the cupcake. Ayame, Ayato and I snickered in the background. Subaru and Yui came over and we took the last of the chocolate cupcakes that were on the tray and we ate them. Laito came over and said,"By the way little hunter, when's the big day?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said. Laito smirked,"Oh you know, since you and Subaru are now dating sooner or later you're going to married."

"LAITO!!" Subaru and I shouted. Ayame then squealed in excitement and said,"No way! You and Subaru are in love! Why didn't you say so?!"

I shouted,"Because it's none of your business!" Laito said,"No need to be harsh Kura-san." Laito ruffled Subaru's head and said,"Nice work Subaru you've found a hot looking woman to settle down with."

Subaru got irritated and then he started to beat up Laito. Akira said,"(Sighs) You think those idiots would learn take the rough stuff outside."

Ayame giggled,"Hehe..." I rolled my eyes and said,"Boys these days..." Ayame and I said. I gave the tray to Akira and I restrained Subaru and said,"OK! Subaru! I think you've beaten him enough already!"

Subaru shouted,"Kura let go of me!! This guy deserves a-" laito said,"Aw come on Subaru there's nothing to be embarrassed about there's wrong with being in love."

"And the heck would you know about it you perv!!" I shouted. Laito snickered and then a loud thud landed on his head. Akira whacked Laito over the head with her sword's sheathe and she said,"That's enough out of you Laito! Quit making fun of them already!"

I released Subaru and Akira said,"A bit of advice for you two, don't listen to creeps like them and try to ignore their teasing as well they're just jealous."

Subaru said,"And you would know this because?" Akira looked at him shocked and said,"Are you seriously that dense?"

Akria walked over to Ruki and she suddenly sat on his lap and she kissed his cheek. Subaru and I blushed and Ayame said,"No way!! Y-you mean?! You and Ruki are?!-"

"That's right, I'm surprised you guys didn't even notice, Ruki's brothers know about us and I'm shocked you guys didn't notice." Akira said with a smirk. Ayame said,"Didn't notice?! You could have told us that Ruki was taken!"

I smirked at Ayame and I said,"Oh? Could it be that you had a crush on Ruki this whole time Ayame~" Ayame blushed and said,"N-no way!! I did not had a crush on Ruki!! Besides Kou is-"

Ayame quickly covered her mouth and then Kou said,"Is what?" Ayame uncovered her mouth with a hint of red cheeks on her face and she said,"N-nothing! Nothing at all!! Excuse me!"

Ayame ran out of the room and I burst out laughing. I said,"Hahaha!! Did you guys see her face?! It was hilarious! Hahaha!" Subaru said,"Kura you're laughing too much."

"Hehe, sorry I couldn't help but tease her, it was too funny to see her reaction." I said as managed to stop laughing. Subaru said,"(Sighs) What am I going to do with you?"

Subaru said as he petted my head. I heard Ayato say,"Aww, how cute." I whacked Ayato over the head with my fist and I then dragged Subaru out of the room. 

AKIRA'S POV

I shook my head and then Ruki wrapped his arms around me and said,"Now why do I get the feeling of Dave Ja vu?"

"I don't know you tell me." I said as I stroked his cheek. Ruki smirked and then he picked me up like a bride. He said to the others,"Excuse me, while I go and deal with this woman."

I giggled as he carried me back to my room leaving the others saying,"Ew."

TO BE CONTINUED...