A Dark Man

*cracks knuckles*
Okay....here I go

______________________________________

Deep in the desert there was a temple that was said to hold valuable riches that was worth more than anything anyone could imagine.

A Dark figure approached this temple with caution.

Although his intentions were indeed out of greed, it wasn't the jewels and gold he was interested in.

Beyond these treasures a mystical object could be found and in that object was a being that was said could grant wishes.

Something like that is worth more than any amount of gold or jewels that could be found here.

He went up the stairs and came face to a huge door.

When the man touched the door a powerful force pushed him back knocking him to the ground.

He groaned in pain and confusion wondering what had just occurred.

He stood to find that something was now written across the door.

Only the diamond in the rough may enter......

Crap

It seemed that the temple will only allow one person in. This Diamond in the rough

He crossed his arms before grinning to himself.

"I will find this Diamond of the rough and convince him to bring me what I desire....and then I Hawkmoth will finally get my wish"

______________________________________

*Let's out breath I've been holding since I started typing this chapter*

Okay this is good so far hopefully I go somewhere good with this

Sorry I took so long for those of you who were looking forward to this story. I was really nervous that it was gonna suck

I'm working on next chap now

Blurose is out