epilogue

*Joshua's pov*
"Lily! Noah! Colleen! Time to go!" I yell to my family in our hotel room in Hawaii. "The family is waiting!" I say again as I hear little footsteps. I see my little man, Noah running towards me. "mommy did my hair! She said I look handsome!" Noah says excitedly. "You do look very handsome dude!" I encourage him. I then see my princess walking with a pretty pink dress and her hair done as well. "well look at you my bug! you look beautiful!" I say picking her up. I kiss her nose as she giggles. "mommy did a good job on both of you!" as I say that my lovely wife walks out of the bathroom. I smile at her and she smirks back. "you look beautiful." I say as she approaches me. "you look beautiful" she says as our children laugh. "daddies aren't supposed to be beautiful!" Noah laughs. "sure they can! Your daddy is beautiful looking to me." she smiles. I kiss her forehead still holding Lily. I set my two year old daughter on the grand and grab her hand. Noah reaches for Colleen's hand. Colleen and I make eye contact and she grabs my hand. Our fingers intertwine and I plant a small kiss on her lips.
We head down stairs and outside to meet with Colleen's family. Colleen and I had a show in Hawaii so we came a few days early to have a mini vacation. All the kids sit at one table and the adults on another.
Moments with my family like, simply going to dinner, having a beer and talking make me the happiest. The who,e YouTube thing takes up most of Colleen and i's time and being on a little vacation with my kids, wife and family, is all I ever want everyday. Thank you California for giving me my family and being able to do things like these.

-
okay this is it now. I just felt like the title didn't match the story.