Its Okay Baby Girl Im Here Now

*Colleen's pov*
I'm walking through the woods looking for Joshua. I told my dads that I was staying with Becky for a bit helping her organize books. They beloved me and let me go. I'm running a little late, I hope Josh didn't leave. I have no service out here so I can't text Joshua to see where he is. I keep walking until I am almost certain that I am lost. I start to turn around and try to get back to my car. I lose track and feel like I'm about to cry. I sit down on a broken log and just sob. I just wanna be home. Then, I hear some cracks of branches and sticks. Someone, or something is walking through the woods. I am trembling in fear at this point. I finally see a figure. I try to quickly turn around and run but I trip on a very large and exaggerated branch. I fall to the ground, but when I feel a strong grip grab my arms and pull me up I immediately feel safe. I look up to see who it is. I am still shaking, but when I see Joshua my heart clams and starts beating a little slower. I grab on to him tightly still breathing heavy of fear. "It's okay baby girl, I'm here now. I got you." He says holding me tightly against his chest. Without another word I grab his face and his lips meet with mine. It's a calm and relaxing place. "You were late" I say as I pull away from the best kiss I've had ever. "I know I know, I'm sorry I got caught up at home." He says. I believe him. I nod my head and hug him once more. We stay and talk for a bit until it gets pretty late. He walks me to my car as our fingers are intertwined the whole walk. "I'll see you tomorrow okay?" he says and kisses my forehead. I nod and let go of his hand. I get in my car and start the engine. I see Joshua walk to his car. I quickly open my window and yell for him. He comes running back. "What's wrong?" He asks bending down to poke his head through my open window. I say nothing and gently grab his jaw. I kiss him like he's going off to war and its the last kiss I'll ever get. I break the kiss and look at his lips. "What was that for?" He asks smiling from ear to ear. "I love you." is all I say. That's the first time one of us has said those words to one another. "I love you too Colleen." He says before giving me one more good kiss. Things are different now. Very different.

-
leave feedback💕
like?👍
Thanks for reading!😋
I'm so happy Colleen is back home with her friends and family :)