Come Here

*Colleen's pov*
There is no way to know if I am pregnant for sure. There are no pregnancy tests in stores, no ultra sound machines in any hospital, nothing. Just time. If my stomach growls and I throw up in the mornings, then I know. Time is the only way to know. Josh is upset with me and himself. We went to far. It was the absolute best feeling I've every felt ever, but now, we are both paying for it. I don't sleep that night. I can't. My journal is at home so I can't write down how I am feeling about all of this. "are you still awake?" Josh asks from his bed. I had curled into a ball on the chair in the corner of his room because we had been in a fight. I look at him and he is facing me. "Come here" he invites me in his arms. I slowly walk up and wipe my tear stained face. I lay in front of him as he spoons me and holds me tight. His arm is under my head and my fingers meet with his. He holds my abdomen and I hold his arm. I feel him softly kiss my ear lobe. I turn my neck and kiss his lips. It turns out into a make out session. We stop before it gets too much and we both fall asleep together.

*Joshua's pov*
Colleen thinks she might be pregnant. Only very few people, in my 18 years of life have gotten pregnant illegally and none of them have survived giving birth. The rules are more strict now than ever. Once we know for sure we are going to do something before the baby hurts her. Baby's are born by professional females who have been trained for the pain and sacrifice. They get semen injected and nine months later, give birth. And when a couple wants a baby, like my moms for example, they went to a special hospital for newborns and you pick out your own baby. The handful of people who have baby's illegally do not survive. There is a story about a girl who fell deeply in love with a man. They couldn't resist each other. They kept their pregnancy a secret. That is until the man left the woman so he wouldn't get in trouble for getting a girl pregnant. He threatened to kill her and her baby if she told. She was seven months pregnant when she felt the most excruciating pain anyone has ever felt. When she first found out she was carrying a baby, she researched everything on labour and pregnancy. So she knew to keep count on when the painful cramps came and left. When they got to about three minutes apart, she knew it was time. She waited till she could feel the baby's head and started pushing.  She eventually gave birth to a baby boy on her bedroom floor. 17 hours of pain, which she felt would never end. She stripped her shirt off and wrapped up her new baby boy covered in blood. It wasn't until the next day, the woman's sister went over and found the woman and her baby. The poor woman had been bleeding all night and her baby unfortunately didn't survive the night. The woman was far too weak to feed her newborn. This was in the 1920s but they let her live. She wrote that story and people fell in love with it. No matter what I am not leaving Colleen and she's not doing this alone. I am with her every step of the way. That is if she is even pregnant.

-
leave feedback? 💕
vote? 👍
thanks for reading! 😋
thoughts??