Stay Breathing, Colleen.

*Joshua's pov*
I get a call from Colleen and she was screaming in agonizing pain. As soon as I heard her scream the first time, I jumped in my car and kept her on the phone. She let me know Mia is on her way as well. I am not letting her leave me. I think. not this way. Not for something that was my fault. I have tears rushing down my cheeks as I am comforting Colleen. I am just grateful she called me. "Colleen I'm going to need you to slowly get up and come unlock to door for me." I say trying to be calm. She breathes, "okay" she says. The next thing I hear is something hit the ground and shrieking. I crying at the sound of her pain. A moment after she is silent I hear she say, "okay, it's unlocked." she says breathing heavy. "okay baby, er, Colleen. I'm almost there." I correct myself at calling her 'baby' force of habit. I get to her house and open her door. I see my poor Colleen sitting at the end of the couch holding a pillow to her chest screaming into it. I close the door behind me and I run to her. I get on my knees and I place my hand on hers. She flinches and I pull my hands away. "I'm sorry Josh. I fell on my knees before unlocking the door." she admits. That was what fell on the floor before her shrieking started. "Josh it hurts" she complains. "I know ba-Colleen." I correct myself and take a short pause. "just breathe for my okay." I say and start a rhythm with my breathing hoping she'll mock me. She grabs my arm in reflex of another bad cramp. That's when Mia walks through the door. She takes a step back when she sees Colleen clutched to my arm and her forehead resting on my shoulder. I give her a look of worry and she comes to join after she locks the door and closes all the curtains on the windows. Here we go I guess. The only thing on my mind right now is, stay breathing, Colleen.

-

follow me
Twitter: @HotForColleen
Instagram: @hashtag_hailey

hehe #SorryNotSorry