The rock.

*Joshuas pov*
I want to know how Colleen feels about me. I want to meet in a private area so no one can possibly hear us talking or read our text messages. Its 2:00PM on a Saturday so I ask her to meet me at 8:30 later tonight. She agrees. I'm so nervous because I want to ask how she feels about me. But no one else can know because I don't want her to loose her friends or her parents.
7:30 eventually rolls around.
Then 8:00. I start to get ready. I make sure I don't look bad and then leave. I tell her where to meet me, somewhere in the bushes. I told her to take this road and when she sees my car, stop and walk a little further. Until she finds me. I see her beautiful self walk closer to me. Josh stop! Don't think like that. Anyways, I see Colleen walk up until I can see her perfect smile. I smile back, "so.. what did you want to talk about?" she asks sitting on the huge rock that's next to me. "um uh." I say nervously. "Josh don't be uncomfortable. You could tell me anything." she says sweetly. "please don't get mad or grossed out." I say. She nods telling me to go on. "well um I don't know how to say this.. But Colleen. I like you." I finally say. Her jaw drops as I am trying to avoid eye contact with her. She gets up and slowly walks up to me never saying a word. She is standing right in front of me and I feel her finger lift my chin up. "I have feelings for you to Joshua, but you know we can't be together." I nod sadly. "but hey we can keep our feelings between you and me." she suggests. I nod. I grab her waist and pull her close to me. I kiss her and she kiss me back surprisingly. I feel sparks immediately. I want to be with her and only her.

-
leave feedback💕
like?👍
thanks for reading!😋
how are you guys liking this story so far?