I'm so sor-

*Colleen's pov*
I'm feeling pain. A lot of pain. First, I don't even say my last goodbye to Josh. And now my stomach is acting up again. It's just as bad as it was the first time and I'm really getting scared p. I feel like a have to throw up and it sucks. I know this is it and I'm dreading the moment I lose consciousness. I want to at least be able to hold my newborn in my arms before I slip under. I will have to call someone before hand so they can do what they want with the baby. Odds are no matter who it is they won't want it so the baby will die. But as long as I am alive, so is my baby. I hold my stomach and lower back moaning in pain trying to breathe through. Then, with another painful cramp I vomit on the ground. I wipe my mouth and waddle to the bathroom. Even if I'm in the most excruciating pain I cannot stand tasting barf in my mouth. I'd rather not die that way. I quickly brush my teeth and then go to the main floor of my house and sit on the couch. Maybe I can distract myself by watching tv. Nope.. nothing good is playing and then I get hit by another wave of unbearable pain. I scream in pain and start to look around for my phone. I notice it on the second stair on the stair case. I placed it there when I was climbing up. I slowly stand up and try to hold a certain position so it doesn't hurt as bad. I make it to the stairs without pain, keeping as steady of a breathing rhythm as possible. I bend down to grab my phone and this cramp is worst than the last. Way worse. Through the pain I go to my contacts and call the first person I see. Thankfully, it's Mia under 'recent calls' "Hey Colleen." she says with no emotion. "what's wrong Mia?" I say ignoring the fact I'm having an illegal baby. "I have bad news." she says. I could tell she's been crying. "so do I. You go first" I insist. "Cierra and I broke up." she says now full on sobbing. "awh Mia! I'm so sor-" I get cut of my another painful cramp. "Colleen? Are you alright?" she asks concerned. I let it pass. "I don't want to make this all about me, but shes's coming" I say. "call everyone that knows I'll be over in 10... maybe 5" she says then hangs up. I look through my contacts avian looking for Isaac but I see Joshua's name. I stare at in for a few seconds which felt like minutes. I finally click on his name not being aware of what I'm doing.

-

heyo

I know you are not a fan of what could possibly happen negatively and let me tell you it may not get better.

sorry in advance.