i want to fall in love

*Joshua's pov*
I want to fall in love. I want to love someone and be loved in return. If only I could find a man that I can be happy with my life would be better. I walk through my school halls every day, looking at every guy and thinking 'is he the one?' Like I'm doing at this moment. I am walking to third period looking at every possible guy that I can go out with. I have English right now and I have to present my work to the classroom. I really hate going up in front of everyone because a lot of people judge me cause I'm different. And people don't like when other people are different. Almost every guy has the same ugly hair cut and similar sense of style. They want to fit in so they almost all look alike. But I want to be different and I am. I'm not confident but I know I don't want to be one of those guys.

*Colleens pov*
I have English right now, third period. I hate English because my English teacher, Mr. Shymer (A/N pronounced: shy-mer) is the most boring teacher on planet earth. He always has the same tone in his voice and trust me it's not enthusiastic. My favourite teacher is the librarian, Mrs. McGregor A librarian counts right? But I spend most of my time with her and she's like my favourite aunt, except way older. For the years I've been at this school we've really got to know each other. I call her Becky because it's her real first name. I go to her when I need advise and she gives the best. I go visit her almost every day during lunch. And I help her organize some books in the library. She calls me her happy place because I make her happy. Which I find heart warming and lovely. Speaking of Mrs. Becky I have fifth period at the library so I get to see her twice today!
I walk into mr. Shymer's class. I feel someone bump into my side and I drop all of my books. "What the hell!" I yell at the person. I see who it is. I think his name is Joshua. "So sorry! Let me help you with that." he says and bends down to help me pick up my books. He looks me in the eye as he hands me the rest of my books and papers that fell on the ground. "um I'm sorry I was in a rush and I didn't mean to. Sorry" he says breaking the silence. I blink again and nod. I thank him and walk to my seat. Wait. Did we just have a moment?