Okay I'll Be Yours Again

*Joshua's pov*
I wake up to a text from Colleen,

Can we talk? Mrs. Becky is going to leave for lunch today so we can talk at lunch in the library. Please?
                                      -Colleen

I smile to myself. Maybe she wants me back just maybe. I reply,

For sure
                  -Joshua

I get ready for school and for the first time in weeks I'm in a good mood. The first three classes I have are, Biology, math and science. I didn't even have English so I don't see Colleen before we meet. I walk into the library and see a note on the closest table,

lock the door please
                                              -Colleen

I lock the door and start to look for her. I walk through the shelves filled with books. I keep walking until I feel a small hand on my back. I turn around fast and see Colleen. I open my arms and hug her. i feel her hug me back tight. I close my eyes and enjoy it because I haven't seen her in weeks. We pull away and just stare into each other's eyes. "Oh Josh. I've missed you so much" she says and strokes my cheek. "so how does Becky feel about.." I say. "actually I don't know. she never really told me how she feels but she still respects me." she says I nod and put my head down. "Josh." she says and grabs my face with both of her hands. "Colleen. I miss you so much. I miss secretly flirting with you, I miss being all secretive and sharing a kiss when we know no one is watching." I laugh remembering all the good times. "remember when I grabbed your ass when I was behind you in line at the cafeteria." I say laughing a bit. she giggles and we sit down just talking. "haha yeah. Oh remember the time when we almost got caught making out. Your mom walked in without much warning." she chuckles. I nod and smile. I place my hand on her knee. "please Colleen. I want that again. I don't like guys even though I'm supposed to. I like you and only you." I say. she puts her hand over mine and looks at my eyes. "me too Josh, but you know we can't be together" she says. I nod my head to agree. "but baby we can change that. please. we can make a difference. Show people that their aloud to love who they want." I say trying to convince her. She takes a deep breath. "Okay I'll be yours again." she says. I never thought I'd hear that ever again. I smile really big. "but." she warns. My heart is racing. and when anyone puts 'but' after something positive is never good. "Promise me I won't have to keep this a secret for long. I want to be able to hold you're hand in public and make everyone jealous." she says. I smirk and her. I place my hand on her cheek and kiss her. God I had no idea how much I missed the taste of her lips. We pull away and I can't help but smile. I stand up because the bell is about to ring. I hold out my hand for her to take it. She gets up and I pull her body into mine. We hug for what feels like forever. We hear a knock on the door and we quickly back away from each other. Colleen rushes to get the door. "Hey Becky!" I hear Colleen say. I sigh. I come out of hiding and walk up to Becky. i hug her and thank her. "I guess you guys figured it out." she smiles. We both nod as my hand grabs hers. "Thank you for caring about our relationship" I say again. "like really. I was a mess." I say and laugh a bit. "I care about Colleen and she really loves you Joshua. Shes a good one. Take good care of her." she replies. I kiss Colleen's head and nod. I leave the library and head to my fourth period. Good day today.

-
leave feedback? 💕
like? 👍
thanks for reading! 😋
yay!