We're In Love

*Joshua's pov*
Colleen called me last night telling me to meet with her and Mia in the woods, where Colleen and I always meet. I agree. I assume she told Mia about our relationship and Mia is curious.
Thankfully, it's Friday and there isn't school on Monday. Colleen and I are going camping Saturday and Sunday. My mothers love Colleen and that's what I told them. I said that I was going to stay in a tent with Colleen and a few other friends, even though it's just Colleen and I. Colleen told her parents that she's going camping with Mia and Mia's girlfriend. We both lied but that's what we have to do.
I see Colleen and Mia waiting for me after the bell rings. Colleen waves my way and I smile at her. We get into Colleen's car and we drive to the woods. All three of us walk in complete silence. Colleen unexpectedly grabs my hand. I don't object. I rub her hand with my thumb. I feel Mia looking at us holding hands. We finally stop walking and begin to explain ourselves. "so what's the deal here. Tell me everything. Why? How? When?" Mia says. I can't tell if she's mad or just annoyed. We explain everything. Why we are together, how we met, and when we met. She doesn't seem so upset after we tell her everything we went through just to be together. She hugs Colleen as both girls are crying. Mia hugs me and tells me I'm a great guy. I thank her and walk over to Colleen. I pull Colleen into a hug and kiss her lips when releasing her. "Honestly you guys, at first I thought Colleen was crazy when she told me she liked a guy." Mia admits. "Thank you for understanding. We will tell people soon. I want to tell Shane next." Colleen says. Mia nods her head and smiles at us. "You guys are cute" Mia says after a minute of just looking at us. "We're in love." I say. Colleen nods and digs her head deeper in my chest. "So we're going camping together Saturday and Sunday. Can you cover for me. I told my dads I was camping with you and Cierra." Colleen says and hugs Mia once more. Mia nods and hugs Colleen back. I'm excited for this weekend. It's a getaway from all the rules and rude people who judge everyone. And it's just Colleen and I. We can kiss, hug and cuddle whenever we want. it'll be the best.

-
leave feedback?
like?
thanks for reading!
Im still so upset about the shootings and Christina. They were all innocent people, including Christina. She was living her dream and doing what she loves. she didn't deserve that. And the 50 people who were shot were being them selves. I don't understand why we are still arguing about this. If you are a boy who likes dating boys or a girl who likes girls, it won't affect anyone else's life besides yours and your partners.

I'm sorry. Rant over. I'm just very upset and don't think it's fair. I love you guys. Be yourselves and if people don't like you for who you are. Message me. I'll love you for who you are💜