There You Are

*Joshua's pov*
A week has flown by and we've met in the woods everyday so far. Tonight I'm going to invite her over to my house to 'study' because that's what every teen does. Only my mom Lisa will be there. My mom Gwen, works late on Fridays so she won't be home till at least 8:00PM. It's lunch time and I'm looking for Colleen everywhere. I've texted and called her. Did she go home for lunch? Was she not feeling well? I believe that she would tell me though. I am walking around every hall and peeking into every class room until I walk by the library and see Colleen talking to the librarian. I knock on the door before I walk in. "There you are!" I say to Colleen walking towards the table the two are. "Yeah why were you looking for me?" she asks kind of blushing a bit. "Um I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my house tonight to work on our English homework together?" I lie. There's no homework this week. "Are you having trouble with the work?" she plays along. "yes I don't understand well." "okay what time?" she asks. "um after school. We can walk to my house together." I say. She nods she head and gives me a little smile. The librarian is watching our every move and smiling nicely. I head out of the library and head to the cafeteria. I wonder why Colleen is often at the library for lunch.

*Colleen's pov*
After Joshua left I explained to Becky that he was my best friend and made up a random homework that we did earlier this year for an excuse. I hate lying to her because I'm really close to her and love her. I do trust her with anything and I will eventually tell her about Joshua but not now. Too soon.

-
leave feedback💕
like?👍
thanks for reading!😋
💅🏻 is my favourite emoji right now. Can you guess why?